Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Long term Premium Now Available

This is a discussion on Long term Premium Now Available within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We can't even get a 30 day warning on whats going on in the future of the game let alone ...
Page: 6

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

We can&#39;t even get a 30 day warning on whats going on in the future of the game let alone get a 180 or 90 day. Who would want to spend 180 dollars on a prem and then the game go back to 60 days of speed hacking arrow shower nightmare that has happend before. If a game had great patch updates <( i mean by great is fix the problem and not cause 3 more), great customer Service, up to date information on patch release dates, advance information alone and online gm&#39;s then maybe they should come out with this type of Premium Service, but the fact is they don&#39;t have the great Service they don&#39;t even have Moderately good service. I would discourage anyone from purchasing a prem longer than 30 days. You never know what the future holds in this game so you should be able to control your short term part of it at a Minimum.[/b]
    Very well said. I guess people have forgotten about what happened when K2 decided to change their game from P2P to F2P without giving any early notice whatsoever, God knows what might happen in the next 180 days.

Banned

wow that&#39;s awsome And if the trinas and KC are doubeled / tripeled also then its even better! First good thing K2 did in a years tho -.-

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

wow that&#39;s awsome And if the trinas and KC are doubeled / tripeled also then its even better! First good thing K2 did in a years tho -.-[/b]
    they did this to aford to pay the programmers for the new exspansion...
    has nothing to do with us..

It&#39;s a choice. You can choose whether you want to buy this package or not. If you don&#39;t want to do it, don&#39;t buy it no reason to whine about the idea. I think its a good one. WoW has the same thing minus the bonus. Its just a way to save a bit of money. They even give you a bonus with the pots.

lol @ Buddah, do you just make things up and post it. So basically your implying that they made this switch recently, so that they could pay programmers for an expansion that has been in the works much longer? Especially considering that they LOSE a bit of money if people buy the package, rather then buying it monthly. Great logic there Einstein.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

It&#39;s a choice. You can choose whether you want to buy this package or not. If you don&#39;t want to do it, don&#39;t buy it no reason to whine about the idea. I think its a good one. WoW has the same thing minus the bonus. Its just a way to save a bit of money. They even give you a bonus with the pots.

lol @ Buddah, do you just make things up and post it. So basically your implying that they made this switch recently, so that they could pay programmers for an expansion that has been in the works much longer? Especially considering that they LOSE a bit of money if people buy the package, rather then buying it monthly. Great logic there Einstein.[/b]
    the idea is , they can not aford to pay the programmers to finish it...i did not know someone would be so stupid as to not understand that.
    its obvious they did this to be able to aford to finish the project...that should have ben done already....
    and by the way wow is cheaper and better &#39;;-]
    and yes everyone has a choice...but before makeing a choice people should learn more info before makeing a final decision...
    you can buy 3 months of premium now and find out there are all kinda bugs and get screwed out your money with days of no ko online like inthe past...
    so buy premium 3 months now and see what happens after..its a risk....and people should know that when makeing there &#39;choice&#39;
    i am just makeing that public...i
    if you have a problem with that,,,then that is your choice...
    i could careless....
    the fact remains nothing is guaranteed.
    i said it before...
    you can buy 3 months now and find out ko is down alot after during the process of fixing the bugs and exploits people will find and abuse...
    and u will not be refunded..if you wana quit the last month or 2
    so try not to flame next time and be a little more respectfull

magnified

i think its a great idea, ill buy plat 180days start of new server :P

buddah stop spamming

Banned

Exclamation

i think its a great idea, ill buy plat 180days start of new server :P[/b]
    lol @ this dude he probably lworks for ko...

If i will ever come back to exp i will do the same prolly..

anyone bought one of those extended premuims and got 3x or 6x Trina&#39;s and 3x or 6x G1 yet?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456