impeachment in ares

This is a discussion on impeachment in ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is now time to do ur part and stop bitching and impeach the jadereal we r voteing 4 one ...
Page: 1

Default impeachment in ares

it is now time to do ur part and stop bitching and impeach the jadereal
    we r voteing 4 one person that we all like i say it should be the bank from newtown
    he was ork king 3 time and alway ran xp events he is gg as soon as srv updates we can vote to impecher her
    do it

chada

lvl me a char to 20 and ill help u vote ^_^

Impeachment on Ares is bugged loh. Doesn't work lah.

p3n15

notthing new

Volcanic

Default Re: impeachment in ares

Originally posted by revenfox
    we r voteing 4 one person that we all like i say it should be the bank from newtown
    he was ork king 3 time and alway ran xp events he is gg as soon as srv updates we can vote to impecher her *
    do it
    Maybe when she does something worth impeaching over? Im not gonna vote her out because i don`t like her. I think its good impeachment doesn`t work, because no king would last longer than 5 minutes in power

jimfujitsu

Default Re: impeachment in ares

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-revenfox
    he was ork king 3 time and alway ran xp events he is gg as soon as srv updates we can vote to impecher her *
    do it
    Maybe when she does something worth impeaching over? Im not gonna vote her out because i don`t like her. I think its good impeachment doesn`t work, because no king would last longer than 5 minutes in power[/b]
    Don't you have previous experiences to judge by? Besides it has begun already , yesterday or 2 days ago she made some sort of event or something , who knows since all the messages were in turkish.