Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thinking about coming back

This is a discussion on Thinking about coming back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How is KO these days? I miss it and am really starting to think about coming back and playing again ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking about coming back

How is KO these days? I miss it and am really starting to think about coming back and playing again lol.

It's as horrible as it's always been.. you play a game because you like it though. Don't let others influence you. HF

I know the feeling

It's been more than a year now since I sold my gear, and like 2 years since I last played usko... utill last week when I felt the urge to play again... so someone agreed to let me play on his account (awesome gear)... I didn't enjoy the pk at all. All there is left is 20 vs 20 and no real pk, theres shitloads of new items which makes 2vs XXX impossible... next to the lame pk, cz is still filled with cheaters (priets who heal duff attack at the same time, speedhackers, wallhackers and all those lovely things)

I'm enjoying private servers way more than usko nowadays... maybe you like gangbang, cheaters and fancy items then usko is the way to go , if not, it's not worth it and you better off playing privates, where ko still feels like ko.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 04-03-2011 at 08:20 PM.

come back to ardream bro!! GO BUCKEYES!

Banned Senior Member

I really enjoy CW, and now when i got 2 zone to pk in i can just switch when one of them gets empty

i dunno which server simon played on but CW ain't nothing like it, i know there are like 3 maybe 5 hackers in ard which are free NPs, haven't seen any in RLB and not in CZ either, so the best server to comeback to would be Carnac-west for sure

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Come back bro cw is good in ard,rlb,cz and not much over geared baba's like other old servers

Maybe you should wait for a fix to hacked accounts. It look like everyone is getting hacked :/

yup theres a massive account hacking goin on. So id say stay away for a bit and watch for the update for the fix which i dubt gonna happen

HaHa, you have come back more times than me. Going for some kinda record? =D

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

sorry rock, i hold the record :O

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    I really enjoy CW, and now when i got 2 zone to pk in i can just switch when one of them gets empty

i dunno which server simon played on but CW ain't nothing like it, i know there are like 3 maybe 5 hackers in ard which are free NPs, haven't seen any in RLB and not in CZ either, so the best server to comeback to would be Carnac-west for sure
    I played on manes for like a week, till I was sick of it.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Greetings mha002

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online 4 Life Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I apologize for the inconvenience but according to new policy no gaes are allowed. So it does not matter whether you want or don't want to come back, because you just can't. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online 4 Life!

Thank you for choosing KO4Life!

Regards,

MushtMan
    Knight Online 4 Life Customer Support Team
    ko4life.com

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    Come back bro cw is good in ard,rlb,cz and not much over geared baba's like other old servers
    We all know that's just pure Bull**** ^^

Anyways if you're planning on just playing ardream I'd suggest you to go orc.
    I havent been in dcz lately but from what I've heard the orcs are getting raped in there now

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Great customer support from da gae musht man ( :P )

RLB is a major awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast