Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

look for very active players!!

This is a discussion on look for very active players!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at the age of 17-21 i life = going out to clubs parties maybe an hour or two playing games ...
Page: 2

at the age of 17-21 i life = going out to clubs parties maybe an hour or two playing games with friends 5 hours on the court playing b-ball (if your 21+ then u go bar hopping like i do and get totally wasted )

24/7 behind a glowing screen of pixles in a dark basement = someone who is anti-social, no people skills and aint got a FUKEN LIFE

whassup

1. im 17 i cant get into to clubs till 18 -- 2. i live a house on top floor in a big room 3.no social life, i have my firends at my house now. oh and sorry let me geuss you get so wasted that the next morning u feel like shit and a couple of years of getting wasted all the time your dead soon

Reinhard

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup
    so, im still gonna do it, its challenge and sorry morax but if you just gonna put shit on my post dont bother posting thx
    Your post is more pointless than mine trust me. Every time a new server opens everyone moves there and everyones moves back when the hope of being the best simply vanishes to macroers... cheats... and generally people with no life that can actually play 24/7 [/b]
    Dude wtf stop saying that kind of shit, even if we all in the inside know that macroers and cheaters are everywhere we just dont want ppl mostly ppl like you (moderators from the forum of the game we like) to be throwing crap at the new server we are hoping to be fun.

Why not instead of posting negative shit like that, u support the guy that is making this topic, he is just trying to make a group of active ppl to play with and exp together, he doesnt wanna read crap like the one you are writting, bad forum moderator.

Just let the guy be and go next topic.

We all fucking know no one is 24/7, so use ur brain, let ppl be and mess with ur own problems.

Not trying to flame just argueing with ur point of view.

ty

Originally posted by Hostageebenisikiyim
    Macro , An program of K2.

holy shit i found one of his non spam posts

cookie pl0x :rollseyes:

Reinhard

Originally posted by STevarius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(STevarius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostageebenisikiyim
    Macro , An program of K2.

holy shit i found one of his non spam posts

cookie pl0x :rollseyes:[/b]
    U won a free spam in the next topic u make. U can go make ur topinc and Hostageebenisikiyim will grant the spam for u.

Ty for playing.

yay

Reinhard

Originally posted by STevarius
    yay
    rofl :lol:

CraftyGreenBomber

How is this new server gonna be any different than Edana? Eventually dupers and macroers find a way in. 0 faith in K2's ability to keep the new server any cleaner than the current, um 5-6 worlds
    ...grass is always greener...

Reinhard

Originally posted by CraftyGreenBomber
    How is this new server gonna be any different than Edana? Eventually dupers and macroers find a way in. 0 faith in K2's ability to keep the new server any cleaner than the current, um 5-6 worlds
    ...grass is always greener...
    No one is asuring that they will, now stick to the topic pls.

GhostDog

Ok , took me time to read this topic but didnt see any one who will play with u ^^
    But, I m passing to the new server too so
    You found your self a partner

Loca

Default Re: look for very active players!!

Originally posted by whassup
    well as the new server is coming out very soon i would like to put a group of active players together i dont me play a few hours i mean 24/7 nonestop play, there will be a group of 8 so we all can party going for first lvl 80 players

player 1 - Me
    player 2 -
    player 3 - *
    player 4 -
    player 5 - *
    player 6 -
    player 8 - *

if your up for doing just give me a pm, the nation we will be is orc
    i was 23/7 on edana didnt sleep xD
    all edana guys know that ..who knows me

sophiem

time to download macro :lol:

Smoking

u say ur friends are over and ur busy posting on a forum, u probably got some lame friends.

Now go steal some of ur dads beer or go smoke some pot (not to much, stay in school)

whassup

1. my friends are coolio 2. your steriotyping idiot - u think im from america becuase of what u said, %95 of american dads drink beer around %80 of kids smoke pot in america 3. get off my topic plx

Goofy

Summer comming . Greece again FTW ! beach parties, getting drunk and $%^&* with all the hot chicks who come on holiday to my hometown ^^. Anyone interested??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast