Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Look what I've found.

This is a discussion on Look what I've found. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 is going down the drain but im sure that even if it does turks will still be trying to ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

K2 is going down the drain but im sure that even if it does turks will still be trying to Hack, dupe, koxp, and just plain out ruin the game for anyone else. This might be vulgar but fuck turks basterds ^^.[/b]

36 hour mute

Banned

36 hour mute[/b]
    lol

OLD1953

Well, crap, they've even banned me, like that's going to reduce cheating. Morons.

Bans only help if you ban cheaters. Far too often people are being banned for little or no reason related to anything they are doing in the game.

No no but seriously, the cheating hàs reduced lately...

I've banned The_Strom from ko4life more times than k2 has banned accounts.

On a serious note I honestly think we've banned more people on ko4life than k2 have banned h34r:[/b]

well... u did ip bann turkey xd

anyway Quotign the article:
    K2 customers' complaints have been serious enough that the Better Business Bureau has given the company an "F" rating.

pwnz0red o.O

anyway i still rememebr very well mid october through the end of november 2006 xD

i had more than 900+ bans on ares, Because5 i couldnt ban properly i would 255 ban ie /forbidconnect. New GM came in on ares and was like wtf look at all these 255 blocks

tamachan

sad... will k2 ever change? i wonder whats more important to them... Kids and Adults with Joy to play KnightOnline and kill the little noobies or a number in their bank : Recieved $24.95..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12