Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
Like Tree2Likes

Lookin to Make a come back On C-West

This is a discussion on Lookin to Make a come back On C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting cz picked up but something amazing just happened seriously just thought id check ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    cz picked up

    but something amazing just happened seriously just thought id check cz cw1 before bed and i was gob smacked

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

  2. #32
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    antihackers pking c1? lol

    nice to see 1 party vs 1 party at cz

  3. #33
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    for aussie time its quite good i guess pk over anti hacker win!

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    antihackers pking c1? lol

    nice to see 1 party vs 1 party at cz
    at least its a start )) thx to those who quit euko

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    i hate both ko's but to be honest euko pk is way more active.

    mainly because theres nothing else to do... and because people are still trying to exp.

  6. #36
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Razor if you hate both KO's that much , why do you still frequent the ko4life section?

    I mean all the dry sarcastic comment you post , that almost always puts down the various KO's , so why inflict more KO themed chat to yourself? I think our Razor may actually like the games and he is in denial :P

    I was more than 1 party to each side when I have been in CZ , as others have already said the lower pk brackets are busy too. Razor I honestly think you would be able to "shock , horror!" be able to enjoy yourself if you were to play on C-West again.

  7. #37
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Razor if you hate both KO's that much , why do you still frequent the ko4life section?

    I mean all the dry sarcastic comment you post , that almost always puts down the various KO's , so why inflict more KO themed chat to yourself? I think our Razor may actually like the games and he is in denial :P

    I was more than 1 party to each side when I have been in CZ , as others have already said the lower pk brackets are busy too. Razor I honestly think you would be able to "shock , horror!" be able to enjoy yourself if you were to play on C-West again.
    i still post here because i can. i quit euko not so long ago...
    Felix likes this.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    denial!!!
    you mad?

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    What's sad about C-West is sometimes you'll have AntiHackers, Madhouse, and Titanz having a full PK party on C2 tanking an empty (excluding my town buffer) human base while there are humans on C1 PK'ing. One time I felt so bad for them, I turn to my gf and ask her, "Should I let them kill our town buffer?"

    Well, to be honest, sometimes they do make a lot of NPs by killilng krowaz hackers over, over, over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER AGAIN.....

  10. #40
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Prohackers are on c2 right now hanging with the well known hacker clan ProcessionKS. We tried to mess with the hacking mages and here comes Gotyou Mortal, debuffing and whacking on us. We came back to the bowl a couple more times and they were just sitting with the hackers and attacked us when we tried to mess with them. So awesome.


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  11. #41
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    yes, we know, antihackers are trash in so many levels.

    i thought that was clear by now

  12. #42
    Senior Member just2own's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20

    Default

    for my part we have finaly a CZ active so why you still crying this game is only for PK !! and have fun with your friend you think is funny to run in bowl of CW when you cant kill any boss .. what ever i can tell you so many ++ of euko then usko every server in usko we add big bug scrap the server like cypher bug dupe every one on 10+ and if is not more lol what ever anyway some people know i mean so thing about it seriously lol euko they own usko they just need time to make it good and no rush or they will got rape by usko you need to be passiente ... tak care everyone EUKO FTW (europa :P)

  13. #43
    Senior Member Motormouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just2own View Post
    for my part we have finaly a CZ active so why you still crying this game is only for PK !! and have fun with your friend you think is funny to run in bowl of CW when you cant kill any boss .. what ever i can tell you so many ++ of euko then usko every server in usko we add big bug scrap the server like cypher bug dupe every one on 10+ and if is not more lol what ever anyway some people know i mean so thing about it seriously lol euko they own usko they just need time to make it good and no rush or they will got rape by usko you need to be passiente ... tak care everyone EUKO FTW (europa :P)
    that is one large run on sentence

  14. #44
    Senior Member just2own's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motormouth View Post
    that is one large run on sentence

    hehe agreed sry for my english :P

  15. #45
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    What's sad about C-West is sometimes you'll have AntiHackers, Madhouse, and Titanz having a full PK party on C2 tanking an empty (excluding my town buffer) human base while there are humans on C1 PK'ing. One time I felt so bad for them, I turn to my gf and ask her, "Should I let them kill our town buffer?"

    Well, to be honest, sometimes they do make a lot of NPs by killilng krowaz hackers over, over, over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER AGAIN.....
    Actually you are mistaken. During day MH is always at C1 because of the GG exp events. During night though humans are nowhere to be found so we switch from C1 to C2 for Chaos Stone and Eslant Bosses then back to C1.

    The human hackers that try to take Chaos stone and Bifrost mobs do make some delicious NPs
    snipes12123 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Coming back to C West, need DCZ clan
    By Humanity in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 05:15 AM
  2. Trying to come back to C west
    By bq79jr in forum Gordion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 06:15 PM
  3. Coming back to Carnac-West
    By CrizeN in forum Gordion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 05:50 AM
  4. Making a Come Back
    By SixthSense in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 01:36 AM
  5. I am coming back
    By wagyar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 06:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •