Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Looking for a Fresh Start!!! Need Help To Find A Server!!!

This is a discussion on Looking for a Fresh Start!!! Need Help To Find A Server!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Everyone, first of all I don't want any flame on my post I'm just a new starter want play ...
Page: 1

Red face Looking for a Fresh Start!!! Need Help To Find A Server!!!

Hello Everyone, first of all I don't want any flame on my post I'm just a new starter want play this game Knight Online. I heard it's pretty good game with wars, PKs and more. So I decide to give it a try. I did some little research about the game, most people play this is Turkish and have a lot of hacker("koxper" don't even know what's that mean). So I'm here trying to find a best server just suit me.
    For me I don't really want to play old servers, because this game is really old and if I play old server I could easily killed by some end game gear players. So that leaves to me I want play in new servers or just server that just start not too long ago. Second I want join a English speak clan, because what's the point join a clan that with all Turkish that won't understand me or should I just go play single player game... Third I don't mind leveling up my character, if I have the time I WILL level it to the max level, because I want go out there to the war to fight with everyone. At last, I'm new to the game I just want find right group of people that willing to take care of me, and I will do my best for return.
    Please let me know which server should I choose. Which side should I join (Human or Orc). And I will be play with Priest be my main, when I got free time I might want try the mage just for fun.
    After all, Thanks for you guys to help me decide, I was trying to post on official web site, but when I click on forum it says the page cannot be found I don't know why.

Did not read all that but if your into private servers , try oldschool ko . just came back up from its downfall and looks good :P or if not that try euko , usko is shit :P

EUKO server europa human

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    EUKO server europa human
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Did not read all that but if your into private servers , try oldschool ko . just came back up from its downfall and looks good :P or if not that try euko , usko is shit :P
    Don't know much about EUKO, how old is that server? Is it got more English Player than Titan and Destan? Is it got alot Hackers(Koxper)?
    And Sorry for all the questions....

dont worry to much about old server,some old servers are best than the new one.My advice dont go to new servers,most english players are in ARES i think,new servers are full of cheaters and alot lag,i heared EUKO is very good to play,alot english players and not so much koxpers i never tried so i cant confirm,anyway all the best to you find a server bra .

If for some odd reason you think that usko is the way to go , atleast go to ares or dies or titan ..rest are just died but honestly euko would be better off , idk much bout the english comm % there but im pretty sure there is a few good clans running around . Hacking is everywhere and now u can buy it from the pus called genie or some lame shit . so just forget that idea of non koxp server unless its a private server

Wassup ma man? I'd be happy to have you in my clan if you simply meet the requirements. Our only issue is finding more people who would like to join the clan... Check out my clan post: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...ebliss-339186/

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    If for some odd reason you think that usko is the way to go , atleast go to ares or dies or titan ..rest are just died but honestly euko would be better off , idk much bout the english comm % there but im pretty sure there is a few good clans running around . Hacking is everywhere and now u can buy it from the pus called genie or some lame shit . so just forget that idea of non koxp server unless its a private server
    I didnt say I only want play USKO, im saying i never heard of EUKO so I dont know anything about it, because I live in US might be lag or something not really sure. If Euko good for new people to start off I'll go there. Also don't know anything about genie, I gues I just have to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluzie View Post
    Wassup ma man? I'd be happy to have you in my clan if you simply meet the requirements. Our only issue is finding more people who would like to join the clan... Check out my clan post: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...ebliss-339186/
    I'm sorry, thanks for the invite. But everyone saying C-west is dead server now, so I don't really want waste my time there.
    razor likes this.

both EUKO and USKO are located in turkey so it should have no difference on lag/delays etc.. Genie is lets say a legal bot to use for exp.

I play on EUKO atm and i can say server is pretty good even for newcomers.. there are GG english clans on both Elmorad and Karus and there are people still exping so you won't find real troubles starting.. prices on the market are considerably OK so no baba needed..

That's all I can tell you and I hope you have a good gaming start on whichever server you decide to go

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    both EUKO and USKO are located in turkey so it should have no difference on lag/delays etc.. Genie is lets say a legal bot to use for exp.

I play on EUKO atm and i can say server is pretty good even for newcomers.. there are GG english clans on both Elmorad and Karus and there are people still exping so you won't find real troubles starting.. prices on the market are considerably OK so no baba needed..

That's all I can tell you and I hope you have a good gaming start on whichever server you decide to go
    Hmmmm I gues I made my decition going to EUKO. Now I just need to figure out human or orc and find a good clan to join.

Quote Originally Posted by oASTRAYo View Post
    Hmmmm I gues I made my decition going to EUKO. Now I just need to figure out human or orc and find a good clan to join.
    just check on the clan section.. some clans on EUROPA are searching ppl

I gues I'll go look for some clan posts. Thanks for your help.

euko - europe.
    Cheap Gbs, alot good chars for sell so if u dont have time You can buy cheap acc with good items and join Pk

Which side are you on? Also any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    euko - europe.
    Cheap Gbs, alot good chars for sell so if u dont have time You can buy cheap acc with good items and join Pk
    Even I dont have that much time to exp, I won't buy any Char off from people, caz I feel it's not safe, I might get some items or GBs.

Not this again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast