Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
Like Tree3Likes

Looking for a Fresh Start!!! Need Help To Find A Server!!!

This is a discussion on Looking for a Fresh Start!!! Need Help To Find A Server!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by the ring Not this again what you mean?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    Not this again
    what you mean?

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oASTRAYo View Post
    what you mean?
    What he means is , there are at least 10 topic about which server / weather to come back or not / is it worth it , and you still open a new topic.
    Please next time use the SEARCH function that you can find at top right corner.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oASTRAYo View Post
    Which side are you on? Also any suggestions?
    I am on Karus side.. my IGN is RozaXrOx_ , if you need any help feel free to pm me here or ingame

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oASTRAYo View Post

    Even I dont have that much time to exp, I won't buy any Char off from people, caz I feel it's not safe, I might get some items or GBs.
    You can buy it in Cr or from really trusted ppls from this forum

  5. #20
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    whatever you do stay away from cwest and its fanboys

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    You can buy it in Cr or from really trusted ppls from this forum
    Well like I said b4 I'm new to the game, so I better learn how to walk b4 I run. Otherwise I WILL FALL .... LoL

  7. #22
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    whatever you do stay away from cwest and its fanboys
    lol come cwest its just has 1v1 party all day! and no nybs like razor! ^_^ be a mage or debuffer priest
    hehe server hit 1 red bar today i was like wtf
    TheNewCulverized likes this.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    lol come cwest its just has 1v1 party all day! and no nybs like razor! ^_^ be a mage or debuffer priest
    hehe server hit 1 red bar today i was like wtf
    considering that c-west market section is active I am not surprised server is earning new pals

  9. #24
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    66

    Default

    EUKO if u wanna play the the real game but there is always some dead time that u have nothing to do and its become boring. If u have alot of time u can give a try but do not try any usko server except maybe ares but its pretty old and there is many gg item and u dont want that so i sugges u to try euko and if its boring for u just try a gg private server u dont have to spend all ur time and every ppl on private server playong for pk. On euko or usko u have many ppl online but they just logg to merchant or koxp or stay in moradon.

  10. #25
    Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Ive just gone back to Euko, and found a english speaking clan, most are from Holland. Nice friendly peeps. They always ask for pk cz, and mages exp when they can in ally.

    The only downside to Euko are game issues, there seems to be very little koxpers.

    But crappy designs like 1 cz outta 2 servers, retarded hp+ mp pot thing that once bought takes the cost of the pot outta your inventry..... as a mage i cant hold more than 100 of each pot so i miss prem pots etc. As you can imagine the stupid PUS hp/mp thing is crazy cos its not useable in cz unless you like to gamble that you will never die :P

  11. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    recently went back to euko and have found some nice ppl. thats where i would recommend going

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    EUKO, Europa, Orc

  13. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    EUKO if u wanna play the the real game but there is always some dead time that u have nothing to do and its become boring. If u have alot of time u can give a try but do not try any usko server except maybe ares but its pretty old and there is many gg item and u dont want that so i sugges u to try euko and if its boring for u just try a gg private server u dont have to spend all ur time and every ppl on private server playong for pk. On euko or usko u have many ppl online but they just logg to merchant or koxp or stay in moradon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    Ive just gone back to Euko, and found a english speaking clan, most are from Holland. Nice friendly peeps. They always ask for pk cz, and mages exp when they can in ally.

    The only downside to Euko are game issues, there seems to be very little koxpers.

    But crappy designs like 1 cz outta 2 servers, retarded hp+ mp pot thing that once bought takes the cost of the pot outta your inventry..... as a mage i cant hold more than 100 of each pot so i miss prem pots etc. As you can imagine the stupid PUS hp/mp thing is crazy cos its not useable in cz unless you like to gamble that you will never die :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Smexy View Post
    recently went back to euko and have found some nice ppl. thats where i would recommend going
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRooster View Post
    EUKO, Europa, Orc
    Yea, I just create a character at EUKO Europa Orc side, seems like only few people running at starting area. As for a starter(I am Priest) I can't find any party.... Maybe this just for starters and might be the time when I login.....

  14. #29
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    cwest human looking for new players mage or preist baba ya way up the ladder ^_^

  15. #30
    Senior Member kekonatoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Derpoearth
    Posts
    104

    Default

    EUKO- europa Ardream = +9 gears and koxper Ronark = perfect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. $150 for CWEST DCZ char, need help on what char to play.
    By bknight in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 12:56 PM
  2. Looking for a good webhost . Need help!
    By Private in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 01:27 AM
  3. Looking for some options. Anyone need a gg xper (:?
    By Legend in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 12:39 AM
  4. Looking for someone to start new with ;).
    By Legend in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:05 PM
  5. Looking for some 1 that can help me do quest igc reward :] human side
    By Acostic in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 08:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •