Looking for a new game

This is a discussion on Looking for a new game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, I am looking for a new f2p game to start playing. I've already downloaded Shaiya and have started ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new f2p game to start playing. I've already downloaded Shaiya and have started playing it but aside from KO and a few others i don't have much experience with MMO's. So if anyone could recommend some nice f2p games with some good graphics and pk i would appreciate it.

I also am looking to join a guild in Shaiya so if anyone is interested in helping out a newbie send me an invite. i would most likely start playing more if there would be some nice parties and ppl to talk to in that game because right now it's getting a little boring.

ZargerX

Runes of Magic is probably the most popular f2p. It's pretty much like a diminished version of WoW with great graphics being that it's f2p.

Also, you may want to look into Dragonica or Perfect World International.

look at requiem bloodymare id have to say this is the best pk system next to ko then wow then prob this
    16v16 64v64 96v96 server vs server
    pretty intense, once u hit 60+ it takes long ass time to lvl but u can pk throughout any lvl 20+ basically

i think the pk is pretty horrible, the servers are also empty, played till lvl 63 but it kinda suxs without buying premium

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

gogo aion.

Its not free tho but sick graphics and gameplay

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

I downloaded Runes of Magic and am enjoying that quite a bit so far. I looked at Dragonica and Requiem but those games didn't really fit my game style so i passed them up. i didn't look into Perfect World much but might later on down the road. Right now i'm quite content with Runes, Shaiya and KO. I'm leaning more towards just playing Runes though because so far i love it.

I've seen a lot of trailers and hype about Aion but i'm not working atm so no p2p games for me until i can find a steady job. I will definately look into that and a few other games when i do though.

Thnx for the input everyone i appreciate it