Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOOKING FOR OLD DRT AND EPIPHANY MEMBERS

This is a discussion on LOOKING FOR OLD DRT AND EPIPHANY MEMBERS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic says im lookin for any old DRT or Epiphany clan members from ares that remembered Lvz (61 priest- ...
Page: 1

as topic says im lookin for any old DRT or Epiphany clan members from ares that remembered Lvz (61 priest- me) to pm me ko's gettin boring needa talk to sum of the old people i used to know

bump

Banned

1 or 2 players play in DRT clan..i think just DLW though...all others quit i guess

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

im not sure but most of them are on wow now u_u, maybe u can pm _Mollie_, shes on r2d now...i think :mellow:

Infinitemadness

kinda funny. I was playing when Devron was trying to get to level 60, when DRT_TwistedLady became 60 pretty quick. Cookiemonster, and that one old bastard who had 1 arm who bitched people out all the time. Nice guy to me, but I cant remember his name. The other guy that had a mage, again cant remember his name, comic something.... Ahh anyhow,

BTW I was GreyGan when I was DRT.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

last time i saw Zappa (from epiphany) he was in bad company..idk where he is now or if he still plays.

kinda funny. I was playing when Devron was trying to get to level 60, when DRT_TwistedLady became 60 pretty quick. Cookiemonster, and that one old bastard who had 1 arm who bitched people out all the time. Nice guy to me, but I cant remember his name. The other guy that had a mage, again cant remember his name, comic something.... Ahh anyhow,

BTW I was GreyGan when I was DRT.[/b]
    What was the other account u had jason? Tryin to remember

PlayerofRogueC0la

last time i saw Zappa (from epiphany) he was in bad company..idk where he is now or if he still plays.[/b]
    zappa play's wow now , but he isnt on very much any more.

BallandChain

Sent ya a pm

Infinitemadness

What was the other account u had jason? Tryin to remember[/b]

Well I had Eiusive, which was just a name change. Same account. Then the only other one I had was a human mage, which I still have. DoppelGanger. From w00t clan

:pic:

uhm _mollie_ might still be playing i remmber when epip just disbanded an few went to r2d most of em quited i guess :/

jeff1991

r0guec0ola seby666 isnt a scammer :S

Banned

I was in EP.

This was when Moon played...AngryLawngnome was >65 and I was 60 xD (icedzinhu)

Well I had Eiusive, which was just a name change. Same account. Then the only other one I had was a human mage, which I still have. DoppelGanger. From w00t clan [/b]
    DoppelGanger is the one thats the one you was on when we was testing that NCS bug and i renamed james character to something stupid ha

r0guec0ola seby666 isnt a scammer :S[/b]
    We know he isn't a scammer, c0la just put that in his sig because he cant take it that he's a scammer and people having him in their scammers list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast