Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

id give usko 1 year max

This is a discussion on id give usko 1 year max within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to get fucked up and close would you ?...
Page: 1

Default id give usko 1 year max

to get fucked up and close
    would you ?

Too many people are too addicted to this game.

The day it closes will be when everyone in cz is using and godmode and they cant kill each other.

Maybe thats in a year, maybe 1 month, maybe never.

i think k2 will pull it together...although i dont see hackers ever getting taken care of b/c k2 would definitely collapse if they didnt bring in moeny from k0xpers

Banned

i don't think that the game will be closed more 1 year....

if usko will be closed koko and jpko will be closed aswell..

mgame and k2 makes lots of money from this game.. i don't think that they will give up coz of the hackers

zrocker0404

they make too much money to close, unless something MAJOR happens like some dude in moradon kills everyone and get's all of their gear, then i think enough ppl will quit k2 will be hurting and consider it.

KO goes through cycles, its not bad for a little while, hackers take over for some time, k2 bans some of them to make KO playable again, New expansion, hackers take over again, repeat ect

So now we just have to see what k2 will do, but i highly doubt they will close ko for any reason, if anything, they could SELL ko to another company/producer (hopefully blizzard ) and ko will be down for a month or so then come back up better

what im saying is that they make too much money off hackers to survive them all dispearing but who knows

Leonidas

With the money they make? They will die only when they get bored of it and all the money.

assasin375

I dont see ko closing for a while yet, with all the money there making off hackers, and the people who complain about hackers, they would be idiots to shut it down

Another useless topic... Are you God ?! I don't think so... And who care ?
    Don't forget it's a Game...

:/

When people from Turkey realize that usko server is totaly shit it will be end.

Banned for scamming.

Id give usko 7 days.Just like your nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Too many people are too addicted to this game.

The day it closes will be when everyone in cz is using and godmode and they cant kill each other.

Maybe thats in a year, maybe 1 month, maybe never.
    Nahh even this wont stop any1 to play this. Turks are 2 addicted. Also we had so situations in ardream. Where u couldnt do anything and k0xper invade.

if the game get too many bug they will not close the game ! they just stop to develope this game

Henry Picazo

I think KO will make it a year, and I think they will find a way to stop the koxp that we see right now. The only problem is that is going to be too late, and many more will quit. If you take the most fun part out KO which is the pk, not many will want to keep playing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Picazo View Post
    I think KO will make it a year, and I think they will find a way to stop the koxp that we see right now. The only problem is that is going to be too late, and many more will quit. If you take the most fun part out KO which is the pk, not many will want to keep playing.
    many people will quit, k2 will find a solution to the koxp and hacks, then many people will come back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast