Looking for OLD players Aftermath

This is a discussion on Looking for OLD players Aftermath within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey every one I'm pretty new to this forum but not to the game. I'm checking to see if any ...
Page: 1

Slavemaster101

Default Looking for OLD players Aftermath

Hey every one I'm pretty new to this forum but not to the game. I'm checking to see if any of my OLD clannies are still playing. Atari. Mishimoto, Leon. Robinhood etc. or any one from the clan let me know, was wanting to see whats up and I enjoyed playing with them.
    Slave

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaster101 View Post
    Hey every one I'm pretty new to this forum but not to the game. I'm checking to see if any of my OLD clannies are still playing. Atari. Mishimoto, Leon. Robinhood etc. or any one from the clan let me know, was wanting to see whats up and I enjoyed playing with them.
    Slave
    Damn, what's up slave? Not many Aftermath players around anymore. This probably my first time back on this site in a couple years. I don't really think anyone from Aftermath plays anymore. I could be wrong though I guess.

dang, u just missed him. only 7 months late

LastManStanding2142

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaster101 View Post
    Slave

I remember u guys from the old days I killed u guys a lot and u all killed me a lot you had some good players =) fun times =)