Looking for the Orcs I pked with on PvP Server

This is a discussion on Looking for the Orcs I pked with on PvP Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey :P, Sorry about the topic - But I've met alot of good pkers and had a shitload of fun ...
Page: 1

Hey :P, Sorry about the topic - But I've met alot of good pkers and had a shitload of fun with them and was wondering if they went to Ko4life, I know some if not all did.

My name was Victory - A full heal/ Full Debuff priest on the pvp server, I was in the clan JustSomeDuper's or some variation of the name.

If you are a few of the people that pked with me, Hit me up over pm's or post who you were here xD So maybe next time I know which side to choose and feel more at home with the people instead of feeling like a idiot.

tuttzilla

heya :P i imagine most will be orc again next time... i dont think ill be going back because the account im registered on g1 for is running out of prem real soon, and im not rebuying prem for that account as i dont use it anymore...long story..

The king. Senior Member

wasnt me, but im pro pker!

heya :P i imagine most will be orc again next time... i dont think ill be going back because the account im registered on g1 for is running out of prem real soon, and im not rebuying prem for that account as i dont use it anymore...long story.. [/b]
    Well, Buy it for the account your gonna use :P If you are ofc It would be kickass to play wit ya nooby

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

they really must be pro .. coz they pk'ed with you ..

Boyce

I saw u a few times yesterday

they really must be pro .. coz they pk'ed with you ..[/b]
    Must have been, That's why most of our clan had 15k+ And didn't have to exploit bug's to get to places like your clan does.

@ Boyce
    Lol, Yea I saw you as well - Kinda freaked that all the Killah&#39;s were human though, I thought more would&#39;ve been orc&#39;s, I&#39;m glad my friend went orc and started the clan <3

how much np&#39;s did most of u make? i think i clan had average of 25k

how much np&#39;s did most of u make? i think i clan had average of 25k[/b]
    Personally I had around 14k, But that was becuz I was sleeping or with my girlfriend most of saturday I was one of the first in the clan to reach 10k however.

kibal

Must have been, That&#39;s why most of our clan had 15k+ And didn&#39;t have to exploit bug&#39;s to get to places like your clan does.
    @ Boyce
    Lol, Yea I saw you as well - Kinda freaked that all the Killah&#39;s were human though, I thought more would&#39;ve been orc&#39;s, I&#39;m glad my friend went orc and started the clan <3[/b]
    15k is easy to make , at least i had like 15k and almost didnt play the pvp event xD.

draviste

Yoh great job Victory see you next month JSD FTW 21k np Liquid Blood od&#39;ed on the thing with 25 k np best part were the races we had through human base at the end of the server,

Boyce

Must have been, That&#39;s why most of our clan had 15k+ And didn&#39;t have to exploit bug&#39;s to get to places like your clan does.
    @ Boyce
    Lol, Yea I saw you as well - Kinda freaked that all the Killah&#39;s were human though, I thought more would&#39;ve been orc&#39;s, I&#39;m glad my friend went orc and started the clan <3[/b]
    Yeah we went HH because we predicted that most people would be orc and always usually are. Which was true so gg.

Zaczaco11

hi. Trifecta wins.

hi. Trifecta wins.[/b]
    o_O