Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Looking to play again, need some information.

This is a discussion on Looking to play again, need some information. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita Nttgame used the same strategy in EUKO, they created a server and then created another 3, ...
Page: 2

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Nttgame used the same strategy in EUKO, they created a server and then created another 3, because the principal is full, soon other servers were ghosts, and clamored for the merge. In Titan's much more organized clans users and better quality of players and pk. Koxpers you're going to find in any area (Ardream included), but with an organized group of players and using ventrilo, can give a good fight and have fun. In any new server, there koxpers, but then goes down the number gradually.
    And on that note, do you have any suggetions for a English speaking clan, matching your above requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    And on that note, do you have any suggetions for a English speaking clan, matching your above requirement
    hello, my clan speaks Spanish and is Ardream, but I know there are many players who speak English, there are 1 or 2 clans, and several small groups, if organized could create bigger clans. All this in human side in orc side apparently much less. ..

EUKO for sure dude, server is so full of people, many english speakers too, and about titan i heard there are million of koxpers everywhere

If you don't mind playing an old server (that is you're gonna baba) give Ares or Diez a shot. you won't find the intensity in CZ anywhere else. it's mostly turks though (the best). it's insanely competitive server but you need to be geared to have fun.
    If you're gonna start fresh I'd go to Titan i guess. it's several months younger than Europa (EUKO) server and a big group of people stopped playing there bc of the massive account hacking (just like it happened in many USKO servers).
    Best thing you can do si try both out and you decide after your own experience. people here tend to say whatever as long as they get another active player.

Titan is only active because its a new server. Once a clan starts taking over and +9 armor and weps start getting made with +2/+3 accessories, people will start leaving again just like always. Europa is the best bet in my opinion , lots of good pvp.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhroZeN View Post
    Titan is only active because its a new server. Once a clan starts taking over and +9 armor and weps start getting made with +2/+3 accessories, people will start leaving again just like always. Europa is the best bet in my opinion , lots of good pvp.
    yes, that is usually how it works... once some form of ruling power takes hold people leave and go back to there old servers.

Europa or Titan.
    Those are the most active servers atm.

In Euko there's barely any hackers, but less people than in titan.
    Titan has larger amount of hackers, but more players as well.

I played in titan, but it made me crazy when even the server top geared people used hacks there, speed hacks mainly.
    So I went back to Europa and I'm gratified I did it.

I'd say you will quit Titan after 1~2 weeks like I did.
    you can't exp at eslant, every spot is full of koxpers, you can't exp with them even with genie they says " genie = slow ".
    You can't farm everywhere, all spots full of koxpers.
    Do not expect much from PK, there's is a lot of 80's already and all priests are botting in PK, so you can't kill the priests, if they get redballed it's a instanly speedhack for far away.
    You can't fight a mage party, they will speedhack away.
    All top TURK clans who moved from europa to titan ( InvencibLe , n shit ) are full of koxpers.

So man, stay away from USKO servers.
    The best choice now is EUROPA ( it's empty now ) or a PVT server ( no money loss, you can play few hours a day , etc ).

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    you can't exp at eslant, every spot is full of koxpers, you can't exp with them even with genie they says " genie = slow ".
    Do not expect much from PK, there's is a lot of 80's already and all priests are botting in PK, so you can't kill the priests, if they get redballed it's a instanly speedhack for far away.
    All top TURK clans who moved from europa to titan ( InvencibLe , n shit ) are full of koxpers.

The best choice now is EUROPA ( it's empty now ) or a PVT server ( no money loss, you can play few hours a day , etc ).
    Wouldn't say Europa is empty. There is still a lot of pk action going on.
    I make like 10 - 20k nps a day and I am not 24/7 online ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Wouldn't say Europa is empty. There is still a lot of pk action going on.
    I make like 10 - 20k nps a day and I am not 24/7 online ^^
    I just sold my warrior and bought a priest yesterday in europa, man have you seen moradon?
    it's like a ghost city, atleast i got genie exp whole day at paramum lol
    i'd say its time to go 83 at europa and farm itens, sure ppl will come back from titan/destan

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post

I've played in europa when the server was open , and was exactly like titan now , Its normal for that to happen, its not easy, some organized and courage to fight spots or imagination to find other mobs to kill, reach up fast, others leave the server because they cant with this competition, over time koxper disappear, is very secure in the case of this guy, he does not have a friends in the server is low level and does not have the patience needed, obviously not easy, Titan not is CW , if you want something very easy, go to CW or a private server . I dont know how are the xp spots in Europa now, not like in Titan insurance, but in Europa there are many items +2 +8 +9 weapons, it's been many months, Titan has less than two weeks and has very good population and good pk. The koxpers problem is the same as in all new servers, nothing that cant be beat for a player who is not accustomed to the easy.

over time koxper disappear,
    Feel free to log Ionia / Kronos / Helios and try say that sentence again

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Feel free to log Ionia / Kronos / Helios and try say that sentence again
    not like when start a new server.

in the case of this guy, he does not have a friends in the server is low level and does not have the patience needed, obviously not easy, Titan not is CW , if you want something very easy, go to CW or a private server .
    You always open ur mouth to tell bullshit to ppl in this forum.
    To be honest, DCZ / RLB / CZ is infested with k0xpers running everywhere, k0xping CS, luring mobs AWAY...you must be ENOUGH stupid to play with them.
    Eslant is full of k0xpers in every place you can think ( paramuns, brahmans, aof, aoc, gg, sg, tb, tc, booro, even the half quest mobs some weak koxpers exping there ).

I wouldn't discuss with a poor guy, who always complain about everything, but i can assure to you, i was geared enough for kill turks 77+ ( i was 72 tbh ), and i was playing with couple of gg guys

Little archer Senior Member

keep going please.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast