Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Looking to play again, need some information.

This is a discussion on Looking to play again, need some information. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I haven't played kol in over 3 years and I'm wanting to start back up again... What is the ...
Page: 1

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Default Looking to play again, need some information.

So I haven't played kol in over 3 years and I'm wanting to start back up again... What is the best server at the moment? Is there a lot of hacking going on, how's customer support does it still blow, and anything new added to the game?

EUKO server Europa would be your best choice. Havn't seen much hacking on that server, customer service is better than usko(i get responses when i send in tickets), and quite a bit has changed. and btw did you ever go by the name Austin in cwest?

Quote Originally Posted by PhroZeN View Post
    EUKO server Europa would be your best choice. Havn't seen much hacking on that server, customer service is better than usko(i get responses when i send in tickets), and quite a bit has changed. and btw did you ever go by the name Austin in cwest?
    exept the CS part i can agree.

Banned Senior Member

Before going to EUKO, you should check their forums and see what it's really like.
    About C-west, no.

I would recommend going to Titan, i think its the only populated server based from USKO/EUKO servers, in my opinion

Banned Senior Member

titan is the place to be it came about roughly 2-3 weeks ago and its really populated n fun

Titan is a good choice.. Every night they are banning hacking people! Server is really fun and as furious said it came up roughly 2-3 weeks ago

As I told you in PM, I don't recommend playing at all again...but, if you're going to, I'd say EUKO is your best bet.

Titan is the best choice , is a new server , have a lot players online , good competition . Is the best option now.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Before going to EUKO, you should check their forums and see what it's really like.
    About C-west, no.
    Forums will always be people crying about stuff. No1 will ever post "This server is so good, the CS is the best, good GMS!" Maybe because no server has that but anyway

But yeah EUKO has it problems.
    1. People waiting for restorations (for a long time)
    2. GM's not as active as before - But still waaaaaay more active than they were with K2.
    3. Lately some hackers has been farming Krowaz / Bifrost mobs a lot.

On the good side there is a lot of nice pk and you don't have to spend a lot of USD compared to c-west.

EDIT:
    Also about the titan server, I have a lvl 50 rogue there and SWEET BABY JESUS there is a lot of hackers there, I wouldn't go there!
    I'd say EUKO - Europa or USKO - Ares (from what I heard ares is still active).

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Thanks everyone for the input!

Zwn

i agree with whats said previously (in short: titan or europa are probably the only 2 choices)
    i woud add however that europa still has the lvl jump event going on, meaning u can get 80 in 3 weeks (u can jump from 65 and 99% to 77 and 99%). The genie system makes easy exping on either server, but its a factor to consider

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

I have just started Titan, ive had 5 years off lol... and lost my original KO4LIFE account info ><

My intentions are just to play Adream, and see how it goes... i dont want to go back to hardcore no sleep exping all night and no life.. So Adream for now :P
    If i enjoy it maybe more, but if its saturated with hacks etc then im gone.

Btw whats the differance, with Destan, thats newer so why dont you recomend that?

Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    I have just started Titan, ive had 5 years off lol... and lost my original KO4LIFE account info ><

My intentions are just to play Adream, and see how it goes... i dont want to go back to hardcore no sleep exping all night and no life.. So Adream for now :P
    If i enjoy it maybe more, but if its saturated with hacks etc then im gone.

Btw whats the differance, with Destan, thats newer so why dont you recomend that?
    Nttgame used the same strategy in EUKO, they created a server and then created another 3, because the principal is full, soon other servers were ghosts, and clamored for the merge. In Titan's much more organized clans users and better quality of players and pk. Koxpers you're going to find in any area (Ardream included), but with an organized group of players and using ventrilo, can give a good fight and have fun. In any new server, there koxpers, but then goes down the number gradually.

Don't go Destan. No english players on that server. If u wanna stay on usko then Titan human side is probably the best choice. Most english players on that server are human from what I've seen. Cwest ardream/rlb is dead and cz is pretty much Integrity/RageGotMe vs BadFamily/GGTERROR.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast