Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Looking to play again, need some information.

This is a discussion on Looking to play again, need some information. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by funkz Austin WTF ... Should come to Titan and join our clan, fuck euko everything gets binded ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Austin WTF ... Should come to Titan and join our clan, fuck euko everything gets binded to ur account etc... Pk is good at certain times ONLY. But if u come to Titan buy a lvl 80 char. If u go Euko join Pinders clan on human side Preita or sumin like that lol. Should come to our vent and see wuts up man been awhile.
    They disbanned Periah but there is a new clan "ThunderCatzzz" or something with the exact same people

which one server u want to play buddy cuz games really changed .. :/

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Austin WTF ... Should come to Titan and join our clan, fuck euko everything gets binded to ur account etc... Pk is good at certain times ONLY. But if u come to Titan buy a lvl 80 char. If u go Euko join Pinders clan on human side Preita or sumin like that lol. Should come to our vent and see wuts up man been awhile.
    Hey fuck you funkz! I will do what ever I want! <3 hahahahahahaha Dude, I haven't seen you in awhile bro! It's been like 2 years since kronos, I am in somewhat of a situation and I will have to pm you man but I might just take you up on that offer, would be good to get back with the old crew.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234