Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who remembers.....?

This is a discussion on Who remembers.....? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone i'ma old time player just dropping by to say hello to everyone. Also to see who still plays ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Hello everyone i'ma old time player just dropping by to say hello to everyone. Also to see who still plays KO!

some of you might remember me... nick is "sly" i used to play a warrior called th3j0k3r.

If any of y'all remember me say hi and how ya know me. Flame if you wish, compliment if you wish. Just wanna see whose all playing this game that i still remember haha.

talk to you all old gamers soon.

sly.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

fuck you scammer of sexiness

BabyLook

yea I remember u, you were a pretty nice equiped warrior that was in tormentors if I remember correctly xD

Banned

ye. u had a nice combo.

btw when u left game bafert gave ur me char info h34r: how the fuck do u remember ur pass??

sucks ur giga 8 got wiped. bafert was scared ud think he took it. :lol:

merchanter123

fuck you scammer of sexiness[/b]
    :lol: sorry i scammed your sexyness poka <3

yea I remember u, you were a pretty nice equiped warrior that was in tormentors if I remember correctly xD[/b]
    haha yea i guess i was decently equipped for the time. what char do/did you play ?

BabyLook

I play still YouAreMyOnlyOne, not sure if I was orc or human at the time, I was in tormentors too :P

Cocaine

You&#39;s a busta yo. You&#39;s a busta.

merchanter123

ye. u had a nice combo.
    btw when u left game bafert gave ur me char info h34r: how the fuck do u remember ur pass??

sucks ur giga 8 got wiped. bafert was scared ud think he took it. :lol:[/b]
    thanks i tried.
    didn&#39;t know he gave you my info and i can&#39;t remember my password or info i got it wrote down somewhere...
    i stopped playing for like 3 months sorta off and on and then i gave my info out to a few close friends and when baf said my giga 8 got wiped i tried to get it back but because of KO AWESOME CS they refused to help unless i got premium and i was far done with the game so i refused to buy premium and therefore hopeless to get my giga 8 back. not sure what other stuff i lost if anything cause i un-installed the game long time ago. I know he would never do anything like that to me, and it was locked anywayz. Also i had the damn thing for 2 years of dupe wipes and got it from a very legit player so i know it was no dupe. Just another KO mistake they don&#39;t wanna admit to.

Banned

ye we were doin DCZ and he wanted to play tronix (our rogue) and he wanted me to get on that priest on ur acc (btw nice uniques )

merchanter123

I play still YouAreMyOnlyOne, not sure if I was orc or human at the time, I was in tormentors too :P[/b]
    you were a sin right?

You&#39;s a busta yo. You&#39;s a busta.[/b]
    haha cocaine, how are you man? You all decked out yet?! Still playing your warrior? oh and most importantly, learn how to combo yet ?

BabyLook

yes I was

merchanter123

ye we were doin DCZ and he wanted to play tronix (our rogue) and he wanted me to get on that priest on ur acc (btw nice uniques )[/b]
    haha yaaa thanks. worked long and hard for my shit ^^

merchanter123

yes I was [/b]
    ya you were orc at the time. You might have even transfered over to human while i still played but you weren&#39;t in Ts when i was. Don&#39;t remember facing you too much though.

Banned

lululululu

Cocaine

you were a sin right?
    haha cocaine, how are you man? You all decked out yet?! Still playing your warrior? oh and most importantly, learn how to combo yet ?[/b]
    Lawl, I quit playing ages ago man. Me n schrotti made a warrior on Logos that was pretty well geared, and yes, I learned to combo. :P

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast