Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a solution to login West server EU/SA/AZN

This is a discussion on Looking for a solution to login West server EU/SA/AZN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, as 90% of us ES USKO players, i cannot login new server West where most of my clan (Fierce) ...
Page: 1

Ok, as 90% of us ES USKO players, i cannot login new server West where most of my clan (Fierce) is at this moment leveling. So what i need is low tech solution for a high tech problem.

If any of you out there know something that could help European/South American/Azn players login into West server please post here. Looking for stuff like proxy server (doesnt matter to me if its free or pay 2 use, as long as it works) or whatever other stuff that can make it work.

You dont have to make manual "how to use" if u dont want to, pointing us in the right direction will be enough.

I hear lots of people talking like "whats the problem? use proxy..." which is fine, as long as u include some URL where i can download the program from or whatever.

So again if u post dont post about things u havent tried or dont know for sure that they they work.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!

kibal

ONLY way is using proxy and it is baneable so gl

simple182

Ok, as 90% of us ES USKO players, i cannot login new server West where most of my clan (Fierce) is at this moment leveling. So what i need is low tech solution for a high tech problem.

If any of you out there know something that could help European/South American/Azn players login into West server please post here. Looking for stuff like proxy server (doesnt matter to me if its free or pay 2 use, as long as it works) or whatever other stuff that can make it work.

You dont have to make manual "how to use" if u dont want to, pointing us in the right direction will be enough.

I hear lots of people talking like "whats the problem? use proxy..." which is fine, as long as u include some URL where i can download the program from or whatever.

So again if u post dont post about things u havent tried or dont know for sure that they they work.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps![/b]
    Its simple, move to the U.S and you can play

ONLY way is using proxy and it is baneable so gl[/b]
    GG thx tell me something i dont know...

Did u make such a stupid post on purpose or what?

Tell me how to use proxy or dont bother posting...

And to Mental: no comment...

Its simple, move to the U.S and you can play[/b]
    +1

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

google proxy, u have to dl a program and tadaaaaaaaa

well thats the basic

for more info user google

google type.. vidalia , tor, privoxy, itll come in a bundle.. easy to use.. run privoxy and run vidalia.. gg and good luck

google type.. vidalia , tor, privoxy, itll come in a bundle.. easy to use.. run privoxy and run vidalia.. gg and good luck[/b]
    Ok thx for that, i downloaded "bundle" right now got both Tor and Privproxy running, what do i need to set?

kibal

Looking for stuff like proxy server[/b]

So why did u say that? u r just looking for a proxy since is the only way .There rnt other kind of stuff that can make u log in.

Banned

I THink Imposible To play with Proxys = Lag,Dc

Try google for some proxy, and 'your freedom'

iiason

Its simple, move to the U.S and you can play[/b]
    or england or australia.

grzequ

you can ask your friends in US to make something like their own "closed" proxy for you, you won't get banned cause it will look like u live at theirs. you really need to google some cause most ppl in here just talk without knowing a shit about anything

wawh

maybe k2 didnt block ips O_O

on your account you have to chose a country.. maybe the block is set on that country

maybe k2 didnt block ips O_O

on your account you have to chose a country.. maybe the block is set on that country [/b]
    But, now on the newer accounts it sets the country automaticly when you register (did for me last time atleast, I tried to get into Paragon -_-)
    maybe if you use proxy while you register, but then what if it isn't set on the country at your account? :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast