Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Looking for some info...

This is a discussion on Looking for some info... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SleepingBeauty One guy with one +21 chitin gloves really does ruin the server. I mean, the bonus ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBeauty View Post
    One guy with one +21 chitin gloves really does ruin the server. I mean, the bonus +24 strength is just terrifying.

On a more serious note:

- Most people running with +7/8 Raptor and Chitin 8 Set. Thats around 22GB
    - More geared players have +1/+2 uniques, this is anywhere between 20GB-80GB depending on unique

You will do perfectly fine with +7 raptor, chitin 8, and olds. That's only around 20GBS (counting lvl 80 skill for warrior). Add another 10 GBS for Raptor 8.
    it's actually far far worse than one person having a +21 rev parts, at least it was on beramus before I quited. people run with +1 in/iron belts and stuff like that maybe it's different. Mages killing chaos stone bosses in less than 3 seconds with koxping etc so yeah it's "fun". But if people keep saying cypher is "okey" then I'm not right person to judge it, but from my experience beramus was utterly shit.

and FYI I don't play anymore. I spend my 300m on red chests to test the rates, and i got one iron bow. So yeah another reason it's shit. It's supposed to be like 1% for an unique item but apparently not.

One guy with one +21 chitin gloves really does ruin the server. I mean, the bonus +24 strength is just terrifying.

On a more serious note:

- Most people running with +7/8 Raptor and Chitin 8 Set. Thats around 22GB
    - More geared players have +1/+2 uniques, this is anywhere between 20GB-80GB depending on unique

You will do perfectly fine with +7 raptor, chitin 8, and olds. That's only around 20GBS (counting lvl 80 skill for warrior). Add another 10 GBS for Raptor 8.

Yeah man it's only 20-80GB... How much is one GB? 20$?

On more serious note:
    Some players have a fucked up logic...

We're playing pathos for 3 weeks now and we are making national points not saying we own the server with our quest gear but we are doing good

im running with +7 shell +7 weapons and quest jewelry. everything i farmed gbs and bought or just made. beginning of the server i was moving to another state also so i started way after everyone. every time i pk i make tons of nps and make tons of kills. so to kind of answer the op question you can start on cypher and in a week be on par with the majority of the server. and for the new stuff nothing has really changed with leveling minus genie. everything else new effects end game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post

On more serious note:
    If you're trying to be the most geared person on the server then yeah, it's not the best server for anyone that doesn't have money to do that.

BUT, as Sleeping said you don't need no plus 1s or 2s to enjoy pk. You can just pk with regular plus 8s and old accessories, depends on how good you are as far as a player.

20GBs *16.5$ = 330$ [GB is not 20$ you can buy em off from me for 16.5$ each]

Name 1 server that you can get a gear on a warrior for that amount and do good. [There is none ]

By the way, i agree with that fucked up logic thing you said at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post

On more serious note:
    It goes up to 80gb because in my eyes, a decent warrior is chitin 8 + weap+8 + uniques+1. Obviously some people can live with no hell blade and +7 weap and +7 chitin which is dirt cheap.

20GBS: Trinas = 85m / Tears = 60m = roughly $235 to have hellblade+chitin8+rappy7 in 4 month old server. I hope you are not saying my logic is fucked up.

It goes up to 80gb because in my eyes, a decent warrior is chitin 8 + weap+8 + uniques+1. Obviously some people can live with no hell blade and +7 weap and +7 chitin which is dirt cheap.

20GBS: Trinas = 85m / Tears = 60m = roughly $235 to have hellblade+chitin8+rappy7 in 4 month old server. I hope you are not saying my logic is fucked up.
    your logic is fine, but your brains not. Why the fuck would anyone donate $235 for a game like this?

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    your logic is fine, but your brains not. Why the fuck would anyone donate $235 for a game like this?
    Do you realize what website you are on? Is this a joke or are you..?

The person asking the question has had +3 gear so he obviously has spent money on this game and everyone is obviously talking about Cypher.

He probably doesn't need the opinion of someone who complains about 300m in red chest. When you play this game and make it past quest gear, then you should be telling people whether to play or not.

Do you realize what website you are on? Is this a joke or are you..?

The person asking the question has had +3 gear so he obviously has spent money on this game and everyone is obviously talking about Cypher.

He probably doesn't need the opinion of someone who complains about 300m in red chest. When you play this game and make it past quest gear, then you should be telling people whether to play or not.
    most intelligent thing i heard said in awhile..... can read and comprehend. He is right. I have spent money on this game. Ihave spent lots of money and made lots of money from multiple characters multiple servers for multiple years.. before you were born maybe>? lol all jokes aside hes right. and sleeping beauty understood what i needed.

Not sure about new server, but you can try Cypher, its the best server in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by absalom View Post
    I'm looking to come back to KO know that steam has purchased it and I have a question. Does anybody know if/when they are releasing a new server. Wanted to save up and buy a gaming laptop and start fresh on a new server. That hasn't been out for awhile. OR is it better to just buy a lvl 80 char in a Cypher ring? Do those exist now adays in steamKO. I see all this new stuff that has been implemented in the game so I kind of wanted to play and level up an account from scratch to learn all the new shit implemented.? thoughts? opinions? ideas?
    If you really want to check out all the stuff that has been changed since you last played, then leveling a char on your own is the right thing to do. And just by joining a clan and chatting with fellow clan mates can get you updated on stuff.
    GB prices are going down, so by the time you will really need gear you should have a sense of the market and any good deals you could make.
    So far, things are being released slowly and leveling to 80 with genie+exp prem and nonstop parties should take around 1-2weeks at most.

Quote Originally Posted by absalom View Post
    most intelligent thing i heard said in awhile..... can read and comprehend. He is right. I have spent money on this game. Ihave spent lots of money and made lots of money from multiple characters multiple servers for multiple years.. before you were born maybe>? lol all jokes aside hes right. and sleeping beauty understood what i needed.
    I got you fam

Come Cypher, buy some gb's, and 1 shot the noobs mages (there are a lot of mages in this server).

I got you fam

Come Cypher, buy some gb's, and 1 shot the noobs mages (there are a lot of mages in this server).

Birthdays Friday I'm flying to Arizona from Pennsylvania and driving a truck 39 hrs back buying a laptop and probably some gbs. I'll do the lvling myself. Ya know?

Buy $1,500 worth of gold bars for your birthday. That'll make life fun for a few months. You can probably skip one birthday of hookers and cocaine can't you?

Answer is no you can't. Spend $1,500 on ko to treat yourself and spend another $1,500 so the hookers and drugs can make you feel better about it.

Buy $1,500 worth of gold bars for your birthday. That'll make life fun for a few months. You can probably skip one birthday of hookers and cocaine can't you?

Answer is no you can't. Spend $1,500 on ko to treat yourself and spend another $1,500 so the hookers and drugs can make you feel better about it.
    Ha... dieng... well I'll take the hookers but I'm drug andalcohol free for 2 yrs now =) lol buy sounds enticing. Plan on about 700 for a decent gaming laptop and 4-500 on some gbs.

Like you stated I been around the block. I plan on leveling a priest to 80 in the process get some gbs and items in the process. And than buy a lvl 80 mage and buy gbs and items for that after a month or 2. I like having multiple accounts . I'm a pro priest and mage. Rogue I sick and warrior is boring to me. That's all I really did I'm old ko was buy 3 accounts farm eslant and cz for bosses. And solo bosses for items after restarts etc. You know the deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12