Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Important Notice!

This is a discussion on Important Notice! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i am sorry to say this but anyone who trades or buys character will never have 100% ownership! My ...
Page: 1

Casa

Thumbs down

Well i am sorry to say this but anyone who trades or buys character will never have 100% ownership!
    My Uncle is a trading standards officer for HM Customs (European Legislations officer)<--- i dont know what that is!.
    He is always clued up on these things so i asked a few questions about an hour ago!
    If the account has had a Premium account paid for. then the real owner can claim the account back! refering to the lost stolen accounts Protocol. K2 Is Obligated to give any paying Customer there rights back to there account as ong as they can prove it was theres in the first place, e send the credit detiails on how they purchased the premiums!
    So sorry guys there is no so called safe way of Keeping somone elses pre- made account!
    Atleast you have been warned!
    Changing the password ... keeping the e-mail... or even the security password Means nothing if the real owner has proof of purchase of the premium accounts!
    This would be normaly overwriten if it were to have been a physical item! as proof of purchase to the second owner is all that is needed to Clarify ownership! But Under K2 law it states no account should be sold or traded!

MOVED FROM MANES!
    Off topic!
    Thankyou J for undeleting the post so i could copy Big kiss to you!

unsolved_mystery

where have you been past 3 months? old news :huh:

Casa

I am new here! i got to lvl 58 already in 2 weeks. but thaught of buying a lvl 72 char from here but after asking my uncle i wont be! if this is a well known fact then post a sticky... NOT MINE!

Well i am sorry to say this but anyone who trades or buys character will never have 100% ownership!
    My Uncle is a trading standards officer for HM Customs (European Legislations officer)<--- i dont know what that is!.
    He is always clued up on these things so i asked a few questions about an hour ago!
    If the account has had a Premium account paid for. then the real owner can claim the account back! refering to the lost stolen accounts Protocol. K2 Is Obligated to give any paying Customer there rights back to there account as ong as they can prove it was theres in the first place, e send the credit detiails on how they purchased the premiums!
    So sorry guys there is no so called safe way of Keeping somone elses pre- made account!
    Changing the password ... keeping the e-mail... or even the security password Means nothing if the real owner has proof of purchase of the premium accounts!
    This would be normaly overwriten if it were to have been a physical item! as proof of purchase to the second owner is all that is needed to Clarify ownership! But Under K2 law it states no account should be sold or traded!
    MOVED FROM MANES!
    Off topic!
    Thankyou J for undeleting the post so i could copy Big kiss to you![/b]
    i thought about buying a lvl 62 warior on pathos and i guess i wont now because this thx

shane88

unfortunatly thats the risk u take with this game sometimes it pays off and others it dont thats why u get the opinion of a third party

bull shit this is k2 there no fucking angels if k2 followed there tos the monkeys would strike

step 1. request sq change
    step 2. request email change
    step 3. suck alot of dick and request account name change

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

or you could just buy bronze prem and then you have ownership over the account right?

WafflesAndCocaine

IF you didnt know a about this then you are idiots.... who didnt know this? lol , and it is still safe to trade accounts aslong as they give you all info... jesus. including all payment info , email , sa. there is always a risk in trading accounts and its better to make your own. but 80% of the people are not exp bots and will not exp to 70+ , they would rather koxp or buy an account.

Banned Senior Member

The only "last payment method" K2 cares about when requesting to have info changed is the latest one used. If you bought an acc, and used your own CC to buy premium then it&#39;s now "yours".

Banned

The only "last payment method" K2 cares about when requesting to have info changed is the latest one used. If you bought an acc, and used your own CC to buy premium then it&#39;s now "yours".[/b]
    not true, i had an account taken back because he provided them with Click & Buy and CC #&#39;s to go with that even though I got bronze prem on it with a different CC.

eddiezhu

not really... i bought an acocunt and i bought something using my credit card and tried to change hte password but it says i can&#39;t

Casa

i thought about buying a lvl 62 warior on pathos and i guess i wont now because this thx [/b]
    Glad to have been of assistance!

The only "last payment method" K2 cares about when requesting to have info changed is the latest one used. If you bought an acc, and used your own CC to buy premium then it&#39;s now "yours
    ~~phantomlink~~

@ up i am sorry to say that you are wrong.... If the premium is baught by a 2nd owner, he risks loosing the char and the premium for that char! . you see K2 will ask for a date as of when the account was stolen or lost. this date will be the date that you baught it! so therefore rendering your payment Void...
    But if you were the 1st person to buy a premium on that account then you would have sole rights if you get the e-mail address-
    secret pasword for the email address, account information for the account ie password and secret password.

Although i have speculated that you can be sole owner of an account here after being the 2nd owner!
    The odds that the account has never had a premium are extremely high... i would put my monney on the National lottery (those types of odds!)
    Anyway i am glad that i have been able to Help you Guys.. i also Hate the cheater scammers so its only fair that you know what type of circumstances there are on trading accounts!

OLD1953

MOVED FROM MANES!
    Off topic!
    Thankyou J for undeleting the post so i could copy Big kiss to you![/b]
    K2 is in California USA and doesn&#39;t even pay attention to US laws, never mind anything out of Europe. How do you think they got an F- from the Better Business Bureau?

Casa

Unhappy

K2 is in California USA and doesn&#39;t even pay attention to US laws, never mind anything out of Europe. How do you think they got an F- from the Better Business Bureau?[/b]
    That is the most rediculed comment ever!

K2 can Get closed down within weeks of a seriouse complaint to the internet Watchdog!
    Because they are a registered Company body then they need to obide by certain laws otherwise this game and that company wouldnt exist! simple!.
    They may not have great scores due to the fact that there customer service standards were low for the best part of a year!... and their profit margins were also low.
    But the moment they advertised say in Europe and Asia there Buisness stared to Boom.....giving them more monney to work on them areas!
    Even now there sapport system isnt quite as good as required by the Buisness standards agency in Luxemburg.
    But they are thriving and therefore OBIDING by any law and regulation under the Internet consumer rights act!
    Read more on the federal Bureau of Consumer protection/FTC Federal Trade Comision(FTC)
    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm
    Or if you think that is just for Europe then find that we all obide by these laws under the legislations formed by the Minestry of consumer Affairs (world acts)]
    ICT/internet rights (world)
    http://rights.apc.org/papers.shtml
    Do you research before trying to commit to false statemets!

Way to get your char back from scammers:

IP Log then ask the ISP to give where they live with a crowbar and fuck the house up and then leg it before the cops come ^_^

I did that to a supermarket once I ended up in the police car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast