Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Let's talk about C-West a bit

This is a discussion on Let's talk about C-West a bit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys wanted every english players to join C-West so you did you would help them. Yet, Ive reached lvl ...
Page: 1

Default Let's talk about C-West a bit

You guys wanted every english players to join C-West so you did you would help them. Yet, Ive reached lvl 64 without any clan (Could have done way better with a cla) It's a pain in the ass to find an ENGLISH clan that's not filled with CHEATERS.

C-West isn't any different from any other turk server but instead of the turkish you hear spanish. Over that, theres even more overgeared babashoppers brighting the shit outta Moradon with their +9 Shell Set than on any other server.

So tell me guys,

For what reason are YOU playing C-West over other servers and give ME a reason why I should play C-West, as a newcomer, more than a newer server.

Well, i kind of had the same thought as you when i was joining cwest. But if you realize it, its not like people will come up to you and help you out of the blue. You gotta ask around, there are actually quite a few clans that will help.

I have only seen 2 hackers in cwest so far.
    +9 shell set is better than +10 dvs in cypher.

I'm playing cwest cuz they have a majority of english players

Why you should play cwest? Well idk you so i dont know what u want. But i highly reconmend for you to stop being a baby and look at the positive sides of cwest.

#1 They have these problems on every server except the newer ones.

#2 Eventually the newer ones will have same problems.

#3 Plenty of clans to join, i joined 5+ clans out of random invites with good exp and 55+ members, just lvling from lvl 35-51 and no prem.\

#4 Been back on cwest for a month now havent seen a single hacker, compared to 2 years ago when half the server was chinese farmers and spanish hackers.

#5 Get a job

#6 Plenty of other players on server, i have no idea who your are, dont think anyone is going to try to convince you to stay.

#7 Learn to speak spanish.

okey. close topic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BIuePrint View Post
    You guys wanted every english players to join C-West so you did you would help them. Yet, Ive reached lvl 64 without any clan (Could have done way better with a cla) It's a pain in the ass to find an ENGLISH clan that's not filled with CHEATERS.

C-West isn't any different from any other turk server but instead of the turkish you hear spanish. Over that, theres even more overgeared babashoppers brighting the shit outta Moradon with their +9 Shell Set than on any other server.

So tell me guys,

For what reason are YOU playing C-West over other servers and give ME a reason why I should play C-West, as a newcomer, more than a newer server.
    Lol, Your lucky if c-west had 4 +9 shell sets.
    Any other server, has randoms with +9 shell.

look on the bright side

i played my friend char in xigenon just 2 weeks ago and pked with it for 1hr

i saw 2 auto heal priests 3 stupid noob archer hackers with wh

i dont see this in c-west everyday

Its funny when ppl cry about shells+9,krowaz+7 is much better and its not expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Its funny when ppl cry about shells+9,krowaz+7 is much better and its not expensive...
    Not crying at all lol just sayin u gotta babashop to get a full set of this

Banned Senior Member

Honestly..if you don't like Cwest you can better quit.. It's defenitly the best server out there with the least amount of hackers and most english speaking people. The gear isn't really that insane as you think it is.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

why dont you just quit ko? cwest is seriously as good as it will get now.
    (i think i havnt played in months.)

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    Honestly..if you don't like Cwest you can better quit.. It's defenitly the best server out there with the least amount of hackers and most english speaking people. The gear isn't really that insane as you think it is.
    + 1
    and the flames are way too amazing !

c-west almost has no hackers..

Can u mention a english speakin haxor clan? Which is more than g1 ?

Stared 10 days ago and i'd like to tell you, this server is soo amazing compared to hackara where i can't join to an exp party without koxp.
    So far i found 2 cheaters in bdw (1 human, 1 orc), but they "just" did some wallhack, and both of them was offparty (we refused to invite "our" cheater to party and i guess the other side did the same thing).
    I also found a koxper party in moradon at saber tooths, it was a pleasure to 4 stone them until they out of stones. Most koxpers are goldfarmers i think, they farm lycan types for +8 weapons.

Chaos is hard. On akara i made 20 blue chests a week (3 chaos daily), but this server i must focus to the end and react quickly because people here are bloody good at ksing during this event.

+9 weps/armor - really low, 3-4 guys maybe.

Imho this server worth to play.

Psych

As for your complain on not finding a clan I'll give you and example.
    I started playing again after 1 year break with my lvl 67 assassin. I lvld it to 69 and started doing RLB. In a week I knew all best RLB players and got into best human RLB clan. It's just how good you communicate with people, nothing else.
    As much as I have heard humans have more active English speaking clans, that still recruite, but can't tell you anything about that from my own experience.
    You also complained about cheaters.
    During 1 month I have seen like 10 illegit players and 1 k0xp. On other servers theres already k0xp on worms...
    You think people are overgeared? Well set up your merch and get yourself like 20gbs, get decent gear and practice on dummys for few hours. Now go to RLB and see that you pawn everyone who you thought was baba before

Enjoy playing on c-west!
    Last edited by Psych; 09-01-2010 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIuePrint View Post
    C-West isn't any different from any other turk server but instead of the turkish you hear spanish.
    Look at that, you answered your own question. The more English speakers who join, the more English speakers there are. You are an English speaker, are you not?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleki View Post
    Stared 10 days ago and i'd like to tell you, this server is soo amazing compared to hackara where i can't join to an exp party without koxp.
    So far i found 2 cheaters in bdw (1 human, 1 orc), but they "just" did some wallhack, and both of them was offparty (we refused to invite "our" cheater to party and i guess the other side did the same thing).
    I also found a koxper party in moradon at saber tooths, it was a pleasure to 4 stone them until they out of stones. Most koxpers are goldfarmers i think, they farm lycan types for +8 weapons.

Chaos is hard. On akara i made 20 blue chests a week (3 chaos daily), but this server i must focus to the end and react quickly because people here are bloody good at ksing during this event.

+9 weps/armor - really low, 3-4 guys maybe.

Imho this server worth to play.
    you should keep looking more Oo theres shit load +9 items in c-west already xD and about cheaters ... there was ALOT of them before too now theres way less but they still around and c-west NOT the awsome server people try to make it-.- the only diferent is theres more english players and peruvians rest is same shit with less players and more drama

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast