Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lavie

World Championship in Germany and Final in Korea

This is a discussion on World Championship in Germany and Final in Korea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.knightonlineworld.com/for...-to-GNGWC-2012...
Page: 1

Default World Championship in Germany and Final in Korea

I do not understand, the winners are going to Germany and Korea or wtf?

Ye ^^

Greastest event in Europe with the DreamHack in Sweden, but how they will proceed, how much player per clan will join this battle @GamesCom ?

Their is EUKO + USKO, i dont think turkish boys will take the flight to Koln unless NTT pay the trip...

We’ll count all clans’ 24 hours of NP gaining
    copied from that topic..
    but this thing mean catastrope clan members will get the trip
    bcz in this time only they are making more nps for clan in carnac WEST Lmao

Banned Regular Member

I've been into lans , but never thought theres going to be a lan for MMORPG lol .
    I guess they will host a private server there and just make pk between 2 teams , seems like a cool idea ..

and I highly doubt if NTT will pay for the trip , + hotel isn't cheap and entry
    no1 really thought theres going to be a lan so they didn't think about a sponsor , thats the only reason they will have to pay for the flight

O_o Senior Member

Dan that look nice.. To bad that there are no clans who fits in their requirement (all members 18+)

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Dan that look nice.. To bad that there are no clans who fits in their requirement (all members 18+)
    In EUKO most clan turkish clan cannot compet

I think my clan DeusManus got a good number of 18+ player so it can be good

Little archer Senior Member

pro archer lf clan pm

wut lol o.o

Banned Regular Member

it would be awesome if the private server they are going to open in the lan , would be equally geared .
    then it would be interesting ^^

Who the fuck would want to go to a gaming expo to represent a game like KO? Seriously? You'd look like a red-headed step child.

Looks like they modelled the tournament after blizzcon, difference being... Blizzard pay for your tickets, put you in a hotel and give you the chance to earn 100k prize money. KO would charge you more than the tickets worth, make you pay to stay in a hostel and tell you to contact customer support for your non-existant prize at the end. Funny shit.

They probably won't even get a stand when some form of Gamescon management checks the paper mario graphics, gets killed by a speed hacking bp then gets tpt banned for 48 hours. Looks like another scam, probably have to pay for some form of premium to participate rofl.
    Heywazzap likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Who the fuck would want to go to a gaming expo to represent a game like KO? Seriously? You'd look like a red-headed step child.

Looks like they modelled the tournament after blizzcon, difference being... Blizzard pay for your tickets, put you in a hotel and give you the chance to earn 100k prize money. KO would charge you more than the tickets worth, make you pay to stay in a hostel and tell you to contact customer support for your non-existant prize at the end. Funny shit.
    I doubt that tournament organization pays for the hotel lol . as far as i know every team should pay their trip/hotel unless they got a sponsor , in this case no1 has sponsor as I said above.
    ahahha and yea , I bet NTT will make a low amount of prizes . and about the tickets , each gaming event has the prices , the ''KO'' can't charge a single group of gaming more than ''X'' gaming group .
    they all compete in same event , everyone pays the same ticket price , and obviously that event won't be only for KO .

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post

They probably won't even get a stand when some form of Gamescon management checks the paper mario graphics, gets killed by a speed hacking bp then gets tpt banned for 48 hours. Looks like another scam, probably have to pay for some form of premium to participate rofl.
    Haha that sounds about right. But I think if it were K2, the clans with the most NP wouldn't have got into the tournament, it would've been the clans with the highest amount of KC purchased.

Edit: What I don't understand is why they don't just have the world championship online again like they had like 6 years ago or whenever it was last held. Would make a lot more sense imo.

guys see this xD in that event couse ppl turk going... but with items ilegal ?.? xDDD example +10 etc etc ...

i would like to know better as this event will :P :P :P