Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
Like Tree2Likes

Looks Like GMs actully working xD

This is a discussion on Looks Like GMs actully working xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ibloodycool not even get banned , and there r top 3 clan in human side.. i can ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    not even get banned , and there r top 3 clan in human side.. i can see their clan symbol on flag which is supposed to deserve some other clan...
    Mgame's standard answer would be that they got bigger issues to attend (don't know if it's Mgame or NTT controleing the game atm GM wise)

  2. #17
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    it just looks like it or is c-west rlb reaaaaly death?


    & yeah its good that theyre banning cheaters but they did the same at the beginning of euko, now its full again dont expect to much
    ya Cwest RLB Dead =D

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    the only thing that worked, at least in c-west, was the sheriff system. the problem was that the assholes from K2 took so long to name em that half of them had already quit the game. with active sheriffs the PK zones and main exp slots should be clear.

  4. #19
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default

    currently says nothing for so far.. aw
    permanent shud be better

  5. #20
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    the only thing that worked, at least in c-west, was the sheriff system. the problem was that the assholes from K2 took so long to name em that half of them had already quit the game. with active sheriffs the PK zones and main exp slots should be clear.
    all Sheriffs are inactive didn't see 1 Sheriff that is active for even 1 hour

  6. #21
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    damnit was excepting this topic to be something funny with illegal items for sale and stuff >.>

  7. #22
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Well, even the sheriff system is pretty useless when you look at what the hackers are doing to cz(from what I've heard), it's retarded.

  8. #23
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    damnit was excepting this topic to be something funny with illegal items for sale and stuff >.>
    S>+10 Cwest?

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    all Sheriffs are inactive didn't see 1 Sheriff that is active for even 1 hour
    no, snipes isn't inactive. he's very active. it's the others that aren't as active. and 1 sheriff can't do shit. you need 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Well, even the sheriff system is pretty useless when you look at what the hackers are doing to cz(from what I've heard), it's retarded.
    bc, as i said, most of them quit the game. remember how it was when they were active?
    and dunno what you heard but they aren't doing shit in CZ. aside from NPT (this include a couple of animosity noobs which i hope have already been kicked. MyPoison and some1 else)

  10. #25
    Senior Member Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INyourSISTERroom
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    They still didn't ban the NPTer who Made clan and it's the third clan in El Morad Side that really make me Sick
    yeah..i cant wait till they get ban there are like 8 people in that clan all hackers.

  11. #26
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    no, snipes isn't inactive. he's very active. it's the others that aren't as active. and 1 sheriff can't do shit. you need 2.
    ya Maybe he's active but he does anything ? :O don't think so lol

  12. #27
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    ya Maybe he's active but he does anything ? :O don't think so lol
    Re-read please.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    ya Maybe he's active but he does anything ? :O don't think so lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Re-read please.
    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    no, snipes isn't inactive. he's very active. it's the others that aren't as active. and 1 sheriff can't do shit. you need 2.
    ...
    love to quote myself. check the big bold part
    i know for fact snipes does his job bc he's in my clan and i'm constantly sending him names for him to check and then report.

  14. #29
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    S>+10 Cwest?
    yea something like that lol so we could actually laugh on both side's as in the ppl that buy these +10's but dont know how to use em and also the ppl that get mad for not having those

  15. #30
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    love to quote myself. check the big bold part
    i know for fact snipes does his job bc he's in my clan and i'm constantly sending him names for him to check and then report.
    well I repspect ... but If he actully doing his job I will be able to make the apes Quest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looks like xcrap stoped working
    By ko4mylife in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:54 PM
  2. Does this look like autoheal?
    By wagyar in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:09 AM
  3. Do warriors have any skills that looks like duffs o.O
    By HiddenRage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 04:28 PM
  4. Making your chitins look like shells?
    By infected in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 10:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •