Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Servers Down...and Milkshaker is STILL GAY

This is a discussion on Servers Down...and Milkshaker is STILL GAY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^_^ Every god damn night it seems huh? I blame it on fagboy Milkshaker, anyone agree?...
Page: 1

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Default Servers Down...and Milkshaker is STILL GAY

^_^

Every god damn night it seems huh?

I blame it on fagboy Milkshaker, anyone agree?

mordeth

I must agree, didn't you see that msn from him to me the other day?

I think he must be 'blowing' the servers each night pal, because as soon as he gets on they go down.

Can't they switch the times? I mean I never see a patch on during prime Turkish hours. Seem a little biased :rollseyes:

mordeth

sucks to not be turkish doesn't it? Soon as the turks go offline, milkshaker "the gay" gets on and the servers are patched

Well you are missing the serious issue here...Milkshaker is the problem...See the servers are homophobic, and everytime this fag logs the god damn servers go down. -_-

mordeth

Be careful there raek, I think you are getting close to gay bashing and that should be against the rules of the forum. Besides although he is gay, we should support him as a fellow Illuminati member (While watching our backs of course).

But you do make a good point everytime he logs in they crash <_<

Sheriff

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i think its raek that is the problem :blink:

sup raek?

(o no maybe he didnt hear wat i said before) :unsure:

mordeth

Dude raek isn't the problem man, besides being majorly homophobic and hurting milkshaker's feelings ya know?

Well and he does kinda smell funny, but that shouldn't affect server stability at our time of the night now should it?

Well maybe he's a gm, how do we know? I mean he fits the description...(flaming homosexual) *shrugs*

mordeth

dude if he was a gm it would only be you and I being kicked repeatedly from game, not the entire server crashing

Look I don't want to get banned here, It was my topic and I plan to stay ON TOPIC.

Milkshaker is 100% gay, he doesn't even have a girl on the side so he could be not 100% gay so...

The amount of gayness required to be a GM, Milkshaker exceeds by far, so servers being down everytime he logs must be because of him.

mordeth

so what exactly is the topic here raek, milkshaker being gay/the servers going down/or both?

or are you trying to draw parallels between milkshaker and a gm to say that he is the cause of the server's instability?
    Peace

In order for me to answer this question I'd have to go offtopic, so you have left me in a difficult situation...

Point of topic is to see if anyone else think's there is a correlation between gayboy and the servers instability. I for one am about 85% sure there is.

mordeth

I would have to agree with you that there is roughly a statistical probability of around 80-90% that there is a correlation between milkshaker being of the homosexual inclination and knight online patching roughly five to ten minutes after he gets on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast