Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lord Of The Rings Online

This is a discussion on Lord Of The Rings Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but need to pay to play? like KO?[/b] Well, Unlike KO. At least they Tell you that your going to ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

but need to pay to play?
    like KO?[/b]

Well, Unlike KO. At least they Tell you that your going to pay. Unlike K2 which say it's Free :P

cadela

Well, Unlike KO. At least they Tell you that your going to pay. Unlike K2 which say it's Free :P[/b]

true

but need to pay to play?
    like KO?[/b]
    Monthly pay to play. Some old friends playing it (Earl,Stardust, ...), they say its not bad at all.

its good but i dont see point of playing it past beta cuz playing a new mmo right at the start is dumb if u ask me chance of it flopping and u wasten all that time to play with 3 ppl on a 10000 player server i'd wait till its sucessfull and wait for like a new server to launch or a big new expansion to come out

but really nething lotr is great i've always dreamed of a elders scroll mmo that shit would be awesome then again wow is dam near the same jus cartoonish

BlackOak

playing BlackOak on Brandywine...its a good game...but the char movement takes a bit for me to get used to. buddy of mine is lvl 35 already....he left Ko for MEO

Well me and Boozah are going to get Lord Of The Rings online (he's been pissing me off asking me to buy it so i'm giving in) I've read a few reviews and it's not looking too bad, infact its currently topping the MMORPG.com ratings with 8.4

So who's going to try it out?

Just a quick mention, It is pay to play with a monthly subscription. But then again... what isn't? :P[/b]
    Been thinking of trying the game myself while awaiting Warhammer online to be launched.

Banned

no nono, this is ONLY ko chat, other games go to the other section! :angry:

Meh, I&#39;m bored at work <_<
    My friends said it&#39;s too much wow-alike.. which is crap, cause wow sucks![/b]
    +1

KO >WoW&other online games

^_^[/b]
    +1

Banned

this is the proper section... it offers an alternative to knight online, seeing as how that game is a dieing breed recently among this community[/b]
    general gaming section is where is belongs not general ko chat section

maybe make a lord of the rings section cause i have heard this game is good but it is all pay to play only

and ko < a pile of dog shit.....litterally

before making a LOTR section i decided to test the water and gauge the interest

for those interested heres a link to the european website: http://www.lotro-europe.com/newspage.php?id=1046

dunno what it&#39;s like yet, 40 mins on patch download left :P

KokoGG

I Played Beta with Ed its a good game but there wasent many people to play with and quest with which made me not want to play it too much

Banned

can we move this to general gaming as thats where it belongs.....please be consistant....especially mods

+1
    +1[/b]

If I see you "+1" another post, I&#39;ll ban you for another 5 days for excessive spamming.

Banned

If I see you "+1" another post, I&#39;ll ban you for another 5 days for excessive spamming.[/b]
    ownt vandy :lol:

general gaming section is where is belongs not general ko chat section

maybe make a lord of the rings section cause i have heard this game is good but it is all pay to play only

and ko < a pile of dog shit.....litterally[/b]
    I believe this belongs here for the time being as this section gets more views than the general gaming section, Paddy is lookin to see if it wud be a good to create a section. Once we have got a general overview of peoples comments then i will move it back.

FattySin

I Played Beta with Ed its a good game but there wasent many people to play with and quest with which made me not want to play it too much[/b]
    Ya me and Koko tried it out together, it was honestly a good game and has potential, but it&#39;s only worth it if you have around 10~ friends to play with regularly. Two people separated by land almost as massive as the US and trying to do quests together isnt very good :lol: So we had to make the same types of chars but when we did that we stopped :unsure: Hope you guys have fun tho

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast