Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LordOfTheHumans

This is a discussion on LordOfTheHumans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can someone inform me who MakeMyDay is? Who was he before? Name changed? When I was 66, or so, I ...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

can someone inform me who MakeMyDay is? Who was he before? Name changed? When I was 66, or so, I saw him in CZ and he was like a rock. I would assume he has 8+ shell? Where do people get these items out of no where? Run2Knife comes out of no where with 8+ shell lol but he still sucks.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Wyvern

dont care.. its my last post this shitty thread

are you done yet?

Assaf001

MakeMyDay.

Yup, he is your friend, if he is cheater or not, you will protect him, but the fact that his FRIENDS CLANNIES:
    Lazfan,hakan_53_tr cheated to get lvl 70 and items and every 1 fucking clannie HAS CHITIN SHIELD! YOU WANNA TELL ME WHAT HE DID AND WHAT HE DIDN'T? WE FRAPPED HIM AND HIS CLANNIES BUGGING THE ISILOON AT KE'S TIME ! every paper mage, every INT mage, every Rogue, every warrior and every priest has CS ! so 2000$ on KO... hmmmm 10 CS's +0 = 2000$ ? well explain this, lvl's 70 [dont bulshit me that they lvled legit way because all KO knows that]. You are just talking shit, maybe he didn't hit you at CZ just because you are his friend <_< and dont bulshit that he does not have +9 armors, Clannie saw him merchanting at DM's CZ at KE two parts of Chitins +9/19... and if you dont belive, ppl here saying they are hitting him 500-700 [700 with Torment, not malice, big diff aganist cheaters :wacko: ]

and maybe all those 2k $ on Gold Premium and KC, do not say it is not the truth.

btw, baLao. ho much you drained him his full hp with 10% drain? I can't see the picture I dont know why.

DragonFire

he would have like 7k hp or something like that

Wyvern

if u wanna ask me a personal message, pm me ..i ll answer u. ty

Psy

Originally posted by Assaf001
    btw, baLao. ho much you drained him his full hp with 10% drain? I can't see the picture I dont know why.
    took me about 2 minutes to load it fully, it was 724 damage

I'd like to contribute a little something to this topic: Wyvern, you have contradicted yourself several times throughout this topic. It is obvious that you're lordofhuman's bitch more than you are his friend. Grow some balls and stop lying over an "online game".

Assaf001

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001
    took me about 2 minutes to load it fully, it was 724 damage[/b]
    OMFG h43r: Unyques +3 ftw and IN +3 ftw h43r: WE's +3 and ROC's +3 is that true? o.O

Hostage

So I guess the new "babashop" is +3 uniques. Meh, glad I dont have to worry about it.

What wyvern must be saying is that it's ok to bug isiloon. Sell Isiloon drops and rebuy legit ones for USD. Correct?

MrPayne

Originally posted by otto_the_great
    Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect.. So lordofthedupers or lordofthehumans is all legit,he is selling legit avedon axe +8,shinon +8 and items such as that, in turkish forums coz he is the blessed one in the game and gods gave him the ability of making +8 items but he is not babashopper neither duper coz he is the chosen one.. *
    The most important difference between "$ ftw"'s and us is that we are playing game for fun and u are playing gambling and have fun by ruining ppl's fun... to play gambling u need $ ,and when u run out of $ start to scam ppl or steal sumthing in rl, such as old roguenler did to jimxrox...
    Selling an item over $ and buying another over $ is ok,but paying gms and buying godly items,renting gm chars and selling gbs for 0.95$ just lol...
    What ever i have to appreciate coz u succeed what u were doing,ruined the game play and became one of the bests in a short time Gratz agas gratz... *:huh:
    the only gyft the godz gave him of retardness.
    i tought u are smart like your brother husy.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern
    hes stats r 228 str(its for raptor+8s str requirement) n rest of hp + undying...so its legit
    Hes not legit, shut up.[/b]

As you all tell me, "It's probably lag, your computer sucks, you suck, Fraps, prove it, blah, blah, blah. " He is as legit as some of the ones I complain about.

rampagerex

bump

MrPayne

so u wanna tell me that he is 75+ allready?
    no way.

wastyrx

Originally posted by otto_the_great
    Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect..
    man i remember husy provoke ash's n his mages doin aoe when im 'ivi' 55 or somethin and when im 'ivi' 55 this 'KIDS' higher level than me. i dun care lordofduper, i dun care u,i dun care that shity game but i care wyvern, hes good ppl if u blame him for ass licking i can just say lmao

otto_the_great

Originally posted by MrPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-otto_the_great
    Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect.. So lordofthedupers or lordofthehumans is all legit,he is selling legit avedon axe +8,shinon +8 and items such as that, in turkish forums coz he is the blessed one in the game and gods gave him the ability of making +8 items but he is not babashopper neither duper coz he is the chosen one.. *
    The most important difference between "$ ftw"'s and us is that we are playing game for fun and u are playing gambling and have fun by ruining ppl's fun... to play gambling u need $ ,and when u run out of $ start to scam ppl or steal sumthing in rl, such as old roguenler did to jimxrox...
    Selling an item over $ and buying another over $ is ok,but paying gms and buying godly items,renting gm chars and selling gbs for 0.95$ just lol...
    What ever i have to appreciate coz u succeed what u were doing,ruined the game play and became one of the bests in a short time Gratz agas gratz... *:huh:
    the only gyft the godz gave him of retardness.
    i tought u are smart like your brother husy.[/b]
    i guess u got my post wrong or i didnt have enough english for explainig my feelings about the utmost duper, illegit, macroer player of the entire Knight Online history and about a rookie whos tryng to teach the history of diez to Shurt... Or you are a friend of lordofthehumans and he is gifting u items for u to save his ass m8 :unsure: </3?

:wub: otto

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast