Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

LordOfTheHumans

This is a discussion on LordOfTheHumans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i believe him with the 228 Str Coz with dual's ROC +5 and IN +5 and WE +5 u ...
Page: 5

Zparda

yeah i believe him with the 228 Str

Coz with dual's ROC +5 and IN +5 and WE +5 u dont need so much Str anyway

<3 Shurt :wub:

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-otto_the_great
    Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect..
    man i remember husy provoke ash's n his mages doin aoe when im 'ivi' 55 or somethin and when im 'ivi' 55 this 'KIDS' higher level than me. i dun care lordofduper, i dun care u,i dun care that shity game but i care wyvern, hes good ppl if u blame him for ass licking i can just say lmao[/b]
    yes you remember right. but u forget or dunno smthn... i was lvl 58 and helping my clannies especially mages to lvl up and we could do harpies coz i was bored of apos. also i didnt have provoking skills coz i spent my entire life at apos, and were using basic skills and hitting ash+dts 1 by 1. its for sure ur not the owner of real wastyx in blood, coz he was not a low-minded guy who would try to show himself as the oldest of the server.

wastyrx

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx@

Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect..

man i remember husy provoke ash's n his mages doin aoe when im 'ivi' 55 or somethin and when im 'ivi' 55 this 'KIDS' higher level than me. i dun care lordofduper, i dun care u,i dun care that shity game but i care wyvern, hes good ppl if u blame him for ass licking i can just say lmao
    yes you remember right. but u forget or dunno smthn... i was lvl 58 and helping my clannies especially mages to lvl up and we could do harpies coz i was bored of apos. also i didnt have provoking skills coz i spent my entire life at apos, and were using basic skills and hitting ash+dts 1 by 1. its for sure ur not the owner of real wastyx in blood, coz he was not a low-minded guy who would try to show himself as the oldest of the server.[/b]
    im the real wastyrx but im not a member of blood im not tryin show myself just ottos post is littlepissed me off he n u both nice guys.. im not trying anything actualy just wyvern is gg 2 hes gay ya but hes never been a ass licker <_<

Husy_The_Turk

and 1 more thing. writing excuses or explanations or whatever about defending Lordofthehumans even 1 word, is like defending Usama Bin Laden. Why are you triyng to identify black as white?

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx
    @

man i remember husy provoke ash's n his mages doin aoe when im 'ivi' 55 or somethin and when im 'ivi' 55 this 'KIDS' higher level than me. i dun care lordofduper, i dun care u,i dun care that shity game but i care wyvern, hes good ppl if u blame him for ass licking i can just say lmao
    yes you remember right. but u forget or dunno smthn... i was lvl 58 and helping my clannies especially mages to lvl up and we could do harpies coz i was bored of apos. also i didnt have provoking skills coz i spent my entire life at apos, and were using basic skills and hitting ash+dts 1 by 1. its for sure ur not the owner of real wastyx in blood, coz he was not a low-minded guy who would try to show himself as the oldest of the server.[/b]
    im the real wastyrx but im not a member of blood im not tryin show myself just ottos post is littlepissed me off he n u both nice guys.. im not trying anything actualy just wyvern is gg 2 hes gay ya but hes never been a ass licker <_<[/b][/quote]
    Then explain why he is blatantly supporting a well know cheater?

wastyrx

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)
    Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx
    @

yes you remember right. but u forget or dunno smthn... i was lvl 58 and helping my clannies especially mages to lvl up and we could do harpies coz i was bored of apos. also i didnt have provoking skills coz i spent my entire life at apos, and were using basic skills and hitting ash+dts 1 by 1. its for sure ur not the owner of real wastyx in blood, coz he was not a low-minded guy who would try to show himself as the oldest of the server.
    im the real wastyrx but im not a member of blood im not tryin show myself just ottos post is littlepissed me off he n u both nice guys.. im not trying anything actualy just wyvern is gg 2 hes gay ya but hes never been a ass licker <_<[/b]
    Then explain why he is blatantly supporting a well know cheater?[/b][/quote]
    i just dunno man maybe he meet when hes in Istanbul i dunno who is lordofthehuman i dunno hakan_53_tr but i know wyvern and hes my man i can say hes legit and nice ppl but u can think what u want :/

TunaFishyMe

when did becoming someone's friend make them legit?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hey wyvern how many items have u been "gýfted" for ur heroic actions of defending ur "friend"(ass buddy)

Husy_The_Turk

bro translate this text from a turkish friend of urs except wastyrx.

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by otto_the_great+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(otto_the_great)</div>
    Originally posted by MrPayne@

Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect.. So lordofthedupers or lordofthehumans is all legit,he is selling legit avedon axe +8,shinon +8 and items such as that, in turkish forums coz he is the blessed one in the game and gods gave him the ability of making +8 items but he is not babashopper neither duper coz he is the chosen one.. *
    The most important difference between "$ ftw"'s and us is that we are playing game for fun and u are playing gambling and have fun by ruining ppl's fun... to play gambling u need $ ,and when u run out of $ start to scam ppl or steal sumthing in rl, such as old roguenler did to jimxrox...
    Selling an item over $ and buying another over $ is ok,but paying gms and buying godly items,renting gm chars and selling gbs for 0.95$ just lol...
    What ever i have to appreciate coz u succeed what u were doing,ruined the game play and became one of the bests in a short time Gratz agas gratz... *:huh:

the only gyft the godz gave him of retardness.
    i tought u are smart like your brother husy.
    i guess u got my post wrong or i didnt have enough english for explainig my feelings about the utmost duper, illegit, macroer player of the entire Knight Online history and about a rookie whos tryng to teach the history of diez to Shurt... Or you are a friend of lordofthehumans and he is gifting u items for u to save his ass m8 :unsure: </3?[/b]
    He got your post wrong, no way in hell he (or i for that matter) is friend with lordofhumans!

wastyrx

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    hey wyvern how many items have u been "gýfted" for ur heroic actions of defending ur "friend"(ass buddy)
    0.. he has been hacked too many times, he pay money that shity game again and again and hes naked again now.. who the hell r u kiddo? what do u know?

Themario

he is Dupelordofthekahpe
    fakking duper <_<

Husy_The_Turk

bro translate this text from a turkish friend of urs except wastyrx.
    ill translate this to english for my friends who trust me in translating honestly...

(wyvern)makemyday = "of course i know they are doing wrong things, that sometimes makes me angry too ( sometimes i curse dogan abi (Lordofthehumans) on my own) but anyway hes a good friend. although they are the people who ruin this game, i cant waste my friends who i know for about years. anyway thank you for msging me and i understand u. add me to msn if u want i can help u always when u need"

ass licking= defending someone who you curse.

well i can say that makemyday should be a nice person according to his text. but his point of view is wrong.

Themario

Originally posted by Themario
    he is *Dupelordofthekahpe *
    fakking duper *<_<

wastyrx

. *

well i can say that makemyday should be a nice person according to his text. but his point of view is wrong.
    i sad 2 ya hes gay but still nice ppl