Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

LordOfTheHumans

This is a discussion on LordOfTheHumans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz hey wyvern how many items have u been "gıfted" for ur heroic actions of ...
Page: 6

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    hey wyvern how many items have u been "gıfted" for ur heroic actions of defending ur "friend"(ass buddy)
    0.. he has been hacked too many times, he pay money that shity game again and again and hes naked again now.. who the hell r u kiddo? what do u know?[/b]
    he is someone who is able to realize his mistakes and apologize for it or try to restore it and worths my and many others' full respect UNLIKE Lordofthehumans

xourico

well, I didnt care much bout duppers and shit, but some time ago, guys like lord and faalyet_volcom, made my think if this game is worthy...

I remeber the times when dupers had all uber equips, but no skill, now the problem is that guys like lord and vaalyet got some average skill at least, so it was hard to fight non skilled dupers, now its almost impossible to fight average skilled dupers...

anyway, I dont play this game anymore, so I will never see the skilled cheaters :lol: :lol:

wastyrx

Man lemme explain something.. i dont know who is lordofthehuman,i dont like him coz people like him fucked thet game,i dont cover his ass for anything.. but cama talkin shit..

Wyvern

hey guys this topic s enough snt it ? n wastyrx ty for defending me :wub: n cama we dont have a problem with u.. dont flame plz n i know...;

Originally posted by Wyvern+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyvern)</div>
    lol children it was my last post of this thread really bored of these n00bs[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern

dont care.. its my last post this shitty thread
    p.s: it ll take a century

hey guys this topic s enough snt it ? n wastyrx ty for defending me *:wub: *n cama we dont have a problem with u.. dont flame plz n i know...;

Originally posted by Wyvern@
    lol children it was my last post of this thread really bored of these n00bs
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern
    dont care.. its my last post this shitty thread
    p.s: it ll take a century[/b]
    You've said that three times now. Let's all hope the third time is the charm.

Wyvern

3 ? umm it must be 2 anyway it wont be a 3rd one

Wyvern

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Husy_The_Turk

bro translate this text from a turkish friend of urs except wastyrx.
    ill translate this to english for my friends who trust me in translating honestly...

(wyvern)makemyday = "of course i know they are doing wrong things, that sometimes makes me angry too ( sometimes i curse dogan abi (Lordofthehumans) on my own) but anyway hes a good friend. although they are the people who ruin this game, i cant waste my friends who i know for about years. anyway thank you for msging me and i understand u. add me to msn if u want i can help u always when u need"

ass licking= defending someone who you curse.

well i can say that makemyday should be a nice person according to his text. but his point of view is wrong.[/b]
    hehe do u know " pm " s mean ? its private message ! or personal .. hehe lol bored

wastyrx

Originally posted by Wyvern
    3 ? umm it must be 2 anyway it wont be a 3rd one
    man i still <3 ya but Shut Up! :wub:

Wyvern

err.. nah there s no difrency of pm n general chat in this forum :rollseyes:

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Husy_The_Turk

bro translate this text from a turkish friend of urs except wastyrx.

ill translate this to english for my friends who trust me in translating honestly...

(wyvern)makemyday = "of course i know they are doing wrong things, that sometimes makes me angry too ( sometimes i curse dogan abi (Lordofthehumans) on my own) but anyway hes a good friend. although they are the people who ruin this game, i cant waste my friends who i know for about years. anyway thank you for msging me and i understand u. add me to msn if u want i can help u always when u need"

ass licking= defending someone who you curse.

well i can say that makemyday should be a nice person according to his text. but his point of view is wrong.
    hehe do u know " pm " s mean ? its private message ! or personal .. hehe lol bored[/b]
    hehe yes i do. but it doesnt give people the freedom of talking 180 degree opposite of the reply posts in public. i mean be yourself and choose only 1 from a two choice - choose one only exam . dont try to get on well with both and look friendly or sympathic by that way

and if it is really really necessary for revealing a subject, i would put every documentation or media which is related with the subject. just like detectives hehe

Wyvern

yea it makes me angry but i still defend him n i ll... btw he doesnt know these chats.. so s it still " ass licking "? lol

Lord0fTheHUMANS

Huseyin_the_turk
    sen bu sitenin orospusumusun yoksa konsmatrisimisin ? bi anlam veremedim sanane benim ne oldugumdan para için götünüzü siktirirsiniz ben bu oyunu zevk için oynuyorum ta 2 yıldan bu yana bii item sattıysam real para yada aksini idda eden varsa söylesin sen millete konsmatrislik yapma hiç gerek yok....

Hostage

Keep the topic in english. If you cant post in english, please find a translator.

cRuX

erm... That's unnecessary. - Hostage

Haxium

Originally posted by Lord0fTheHUMANS
    Huseyin_the_turk *
    sen bu sitenin orospusumusun yoksa konsmatrisimisin ? bi anlam veremedim sanane benim ne oldugumdan para için götünüzü siktirirsiniz ben bu oyunu zevk için oynuyorum ta 2 yıldan bu yana bii item sattıysam real para yada aksini idda eden varsa söylesin sen millete konsmatrislik yapma hiç gerek yok....
    items pls ım friend

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast