Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

LordOfTheHumans

This is a discussion on LordOfTheHumans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i understand orospusumusun lol bad words xD...
Page: 7

HsK

i understand orospusumusun lol bad words xD

otto_the_great

Originally posted by Lord0fTheHUMANS
    Huseyin_the_turk *
    sen bu sitenin orospusumusun yoksa konsmatrisimisin ? bi anlam veremedim sanane benim ne oldugumdan para için götünüzü siktirirsiniz ben bu oyunu zevk için oynuyorum ta 2 yıldan bu yana bii item sattıysam real para yada aksini idda eden varsa söylesin sen millete konsmatrislik yapma hiç gerek yok....
    and this shows how they ruin the game either the forum ,when they run out of words to explain themselves they refer to use heavy humiliations such as that,

lord:aga party pliz
    aga: no
    lordrospumusn fuck ur mother father sister

lord:aga item plz
    aga:lol
    lord:fuck ur sister father konsomatristmisn

i call them as pikas lives in pokeball,so please dont let them to stay in forum neither in game.

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Lord0fTheHUMANS
    Huseyin_the_turk *
    sen bu sitenin orospusumusun yoksa konsmatrisimisin ? bi anlam veremedim sanane benim ne oldugumdan para için götünüzü siktirirsiniz ben bu oyunu zevk için oynuyorum ta 2 yıldan bu yana bii item sattıysam real para yada aksini idda eden varsa söylesin sen millete konsmatrislik yapma hiç gerek yok....

Insanoğlunun aciz duruma düştüğünde sarıldığı ilk şeydir küfretmek. Belkide sen bu acizlikten hiç kurtulamadın kim bilir? Belkide yaşın ufak yada yaşı büyük ama okadar sene soluduğu havayı odun solusa en azından bir mobilya takımı olabilecek türde nitelendirdiğim insanlardan birisin muhtemelen. Belkide çok iyi bir insansın ama kuyruğuna bastım . İngilizcen de yeterli değil zaten konuyu anlamamışsın, yada sana konuyu aktaran adamın ingilzcesi yeterli değil. Kimse sana real paraya neden sattın yada satmadın demiyorki . Sana sarfedilen tüm ithamlar, oyundaki mevcut durumuna bu oyunun kuralları dahilinde gelmediğin yönündedir. Bende bu konu başlığı altında bu düşüncelere katıldığımı gösterdim ve seni savunanları eleştirdim. Bukadar basit . Hatta ve hatta senin yüzüne başka içinden başka düşünen insanları ortaya çıkararak da sana bir iylikte bulundum.

sanane benim ne oldugumdan
    Evet bu bir oyun. Aynı gta vice city gibi. Ama tek farkı şu. Gta da kestiğn ezdiğn insanlar, arabasını çaldığn veya para çaldığn insanlar oyun motorunun ürünü. Fakat burdakiler gerçek insan. Benim binbir zorlukla , her uniqimi sağ elimin işaret parmağı ile tıklayıp lootladığım ve tam olarak 1 sene 2 ay sonunda kavuştuğum tam item ve full shell bir chara, senin savaş olan laglı bir cuma gecesi internet cafende çığlıklar atarak kavuşman bana dokunur kardeş. Ve bu dokunmanın sonunda da sadece seni küfür etmeden seviyeli bir şekilde eleştirirm.

sen bu sitenin orospusumusun
    para için götünüzü siktirirsiniz
    ne büyük nimettir 10$ lık klavye değilmi. bazen basılan her harfi; insanın mezarına bir kazma, bazen ise herbiri karşısındakinin yüzüne bir gülümseyiş, kalbine bir ferahlık oluyor. eğer senle uğraştığımı falan sanıyorsam yanılıyorsun. inan bana kardeş, bu oyunda dost olmak isteyeceğin ilk, düşman olmak isteyeceğin son kişiyim. senle uğraşmamı da hiç istemezsin..

a short summary, that guy felt week and cursed me. and i told him cursing is for weak people. guys pls dont delete this topic. but lock if turkish conersations goes on. ty ^_^

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk

Insanoğlunun aciz duruma düştüğünde sarıldığı ilk şeydir küfretmek. Belkide sen bu acizlikten hiç kurtulamadın kim bilir? Belkide yaşın ufak yada yaşı büyük ama okadar sene soluduğu havayı odun solusa en azından bir mobilya takımı olabilecek türde nitelendirdiğim insanlardan birisin muhtemelen. Belkide çok iyi bir insansın ama kuyruğuna bastım . İngilizcen de yeterli değil zaten konuyu anlamamışsın, yada sana konuyu aktaran adamın ingilzcesi yeterli değil. Kimse sana real paraya neden sattın yada satmadın demiyorki . Sana sarfedilen tüm ithamlar, oyundaki mevcut durumuna bu oyunun kuralları dahilinde gelmediğin yönündedir. Bende bu konu başlığı altında bu düşüncelere katıldığımı gösterdim ve seni savunanları eleştirdim. Bukadar basit . Hatta ve hatta senin yüzüne başka içinden başka düşünen insanları ortaya çıkararak da sana bir iylikte bulundum.
    I didnt understand a word of that but I know it has to be good. :wub: You tell em huss!

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Husy_The_Turk

I didnt understand a word of that but I know it has to be good. :wub: You tell em huss![/b]
    here is the complete translation of that quote.

"Cursing is the first thing that human being stick to when they are weak. Maybe you were always weak? Perhaps your age is too low or ur age is high but u are a kind of man who i identify as " a stack of wood might have became a cool set of furniture if it did breath as many years as you lived". Or maybe you are a good person but i stepped on your tail. Also your english or the one's who translated that topic to you, is not enough. We are not questioning you for selling items for real money. All the texts, topics and conversations made for you are about the way you had this char and incredible items ,which is definitely outside of the border lines of K2 Terms Of services and other rules. And i showed that i totaly agree about the ideas about you, and critisized the people who tried to defend you. Thats it. In addition, i made you a favor by revealing people who behave different to you and think different about you."

SiegeR

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@

I didnt understand a word of that but I know it has to be good. :wub: You tell em huss!

"Cursing is the first thing that human being stick to when they are weak. Maybe you were always weak? Perhaps your age is too low or ur age is high but u are a kind of man who i identify as " a stack of wood might have became a cool set of furniture if it did breath as many years as you lived". Or maybe you are a good person but i stepped on your tail. Also your english or the one's who translated that topic to you, is not enough. We are not questioning you for selling items for real money. All the texts, topics and conversations made for you are about the way you had this char and incredible items ,which is definitely outside of the border lines of K2 Terms Of services and other rules. And i showed that i totaly agree about the ideas about you, and critisized the people who tried to defend you. Thats it. In addition, i made you a favor by revealing people who behave different to you and think different about you."[/b]

bunu copy paste yapsam olumu bayildim cumleye

translation

can i copy and paste this?I loved it

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)</div>

"Cursing is the first thing that human being stick to when they are weak. Maybe you were always weak? Perhaps your age is too low or ur age is high but u are a kind of man who i identify as " a stack of wood might have became a cool set of furniture if it did breath as many years as you lived". Or maybe you are a good person but i stepped on your tail. Also your english or the one's who translated that topic to you, is not enough. We are not questioning you for selling items for real money. All the texts, topics and conversations made for you are about the way you had this char and incredible items ,which is definitely outside of the border lines of K2 Terms Of services and other rules. And i showed that i totaly agree about the ideas about you, and critisized the people who tried to defend you. Thats it. In addition, i made you a favor by revealing people who behave different to you and think different about you."[/b]
    Husy_The_Genius :wub:

otto_the_great

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk
    Insanoğlunun aciz duruma düştüğünde sarıldığı ilk şeydir küfretmek. Belkide sen bu acizlikten hiç kurtulamadın kim bilir? Belkide yaşın ufak yada yaşı büyük ama okadar sene soluduğu havayı odun solusa en azından bir mobilya takımı olabilecek türde nitelendirdiğim insanlardan birisin muhtemelen.
    whahahah :wub:

wastyrx

Originally posted by otto_the_great+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(otto_the_great)</div>
    Insanoğlunun aciz duruma düştüğünde sarıldığı ilk şeydir küfretmek. Belkide sen bu acizlikten hiç kurtulamadın kim bilir? Belkide yaşın ufak yada yaşı büyük ama okadar sene soluduğu havayı odun solusa en azından bir mobilya takımı olabilecek türde nitelendirdiğim insanlardan birisin muhtemelen.
    whahahah :wub:[/b]
    ahahahahasdafasfasgsa 10/10 that pwned!! seriusly i cant stop myself ROFL!!

tolgahan

Wyvern ya salla sen neden adamı burda savunuyosun ki.herkes adamı iyi biri değil diyor.dersin ben öyle tanımıyorum gerisini bilmem.saLLa gerisini
    Ya bunLarın önünde birbiriniz rezil ediyorsunuzya helal olsun
    i said " dont defend him n dont care others"
    sorry

0wnoR

after husy's post...

lordofthefags go kill urself zuhahaha. omfg it was fukin ownage. husy did hattrick.

Husy fucking owned you LordOfTheHumans.

Wyvern

Originally posted by tolgahan
    Wyvern ya salla sen neden adamı burda savunuyosun ki.herkes adamı iyi biri değil diyor.dersin ben öyle tanımıyorum gerisini bilmem.saLLa gerisini
    Ya bunLarın önünde birbiriniz rezil ediyorsunuzya helal olsun
    i said " dont defend him n dont care others"
    sorry
    yea i think about this after lordofthehumans reply

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    @

Husy fucking owned you LordOfTheHumans.[/b][/quote]

+1

p.s: i dont wanna be bad man in this forum..I just defended a friend but i think its enough.I give up to defend him ( n tolgahan ty for sharing yo ideas on pm )

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i once talked to a turk in game that i thought was legit...we talked about the whole thing where i pissed off 100% of the turkish community :P i told him i ws sorry for that etc and he said he understood sometimes he feels like cursing his own country as well but then he remembers its not their fault that its their country and the way kids are raised there that leads them to cheating etc...he explained that people are raised over there to get things just to get them how u get them isnt important as long as u have them

none of that is my own words so dont get mad at me...why i said i THOUGHT was legit was because about a month later after that convo he ended up scamming a bunch of peolpe and then quit the game -_-

but it makes sense...if they only care to get things but not how they get them scamming duping cheating is all irrelevent in their eyes as long as they get the end result of all the best things

tolgahan

older ones are leading kids to dupe or cheat.yes yes yes
    even cama u say these i dont get mad.i wd ty coz this is a good point.
    i am agree with u
    btw older ones are 15+

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast