Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

LordOfTheHumans

This is a discussion on LordOfTheHumans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan older ones are leading kids to dupe or cheat.yes yes yes even cama u say these ...
Page: 8

Wyvern

Originally posted by tolgahan
    older ones are leading kids to dupe or cheat.yes yes yes
    even cama u say these i dont get mad.i wd ty coz this is a good point.
    i am agree with u
    btw older ones are 15+
    rofl xD its pretty cheerless

tolgahan

i was serious <_<
    cama +1
    wyvern +(how many do u want? :lol: )

Wyvern

Originally posted by tolgahan
    i was serious *<_< *
    cama +1 *
    wyvern +(how many do u want? *:lol: )
    :rollseyes: :wub:

ReiRei

Originally posted by Shurt
    You've said that once already. I'm not being racist, but its fact. LordOfTheHumans IS NOT IN ANY WAY legit. The day the character LordOfTheHumans was created was the last day he was legit.
    not if he was created as alvl 60.. was he ever a lvl 1 ?

Wyvern

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    You've said that once already. I'm not being racist, but its fact. LordOfTheHumans IS NOT IN ANY WAY legit. The day the character LordOfTheHumans was created was the last day he was legit.
    not if he was created as alvl 60.. was he ever a lvl 1 ?[/b]
    nah he created as a lvl80 but we thought about it then dlvld him lmao

MotoCross

daym!

Wyvern

Originally posted by MotoCross
    daym!
    lol spam spam spam

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by Wyvern+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyvern)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MotoCross
    daym!
    lol spam spam spam[/b]
    thats spam too

Husy, u and ur brother are the nicest most trust worthy turks i have ever had the chance to meet, im glad i met u

Wyvern

Originally posted by RunIfYouCan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunIfYouCan)</div>
    Originally posted by Wyvern+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyvern)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MotoCross
    @
    daym!
    lol spam spam spam[/b]
    thats spam too[/b]

ohh really

<!--QuoteBegin-RunIfYouCan

Husy, u and ur brother are the nicest most trust worthy turks i have ever had the chance to meet, im glad i met u [/quote]

n yea they r really nice ppl, i wanna meet them too n ty for all criticism

husy n otto

why i said i THOUGHT was legit was because about a month later after that convo he ended up scamming a bunch of peolpe and then quit the game *
    go go Bora.. piece of shit

Fukara

Originally posted by Wyvern
    hes stats r 228 str(its for raptor+8s str requirement) n rest of hp + undying...so its legit
    why u guarding him ?

r u advocate of Lordofthedupers ?

and why care him ?

AAaaa i forget anything, u guarding him because he can give u good items...

suck Lordofthedupers ass and take items

JJAAJAJAJJ good idea....

BUT we have mind bro ... and we know him...

She's Duper allright , She's a fuking duper allright

dit dit dit diri diri diri ( try to listen Peakafeller - She's a bitch )

Wyvern

Originally posted by Fukara+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fukara)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern
    hes stats r 228 str(its for raptor+8s str requirement) n rest of hp + undying...so its legit
    why u guarding him ?

r u advocate of Lordofthedupers ?

and why care him ?

AAaaa i forget anything, u guarding him because he can give u good items...

suck Lordofthedupers ass and take items

JJAAJAJAJJ good idea....

BUT we have mind bro ... and we know him...

She's Duper allright , She's a fuking duper allright

dit dit dit diri diri diri ( try to listen Peakafeller - She's a bitch )[/b]
    roflmao i didnt got any items from him , i dont n i wont ...btw this issue s over..so dont flame plz or read all chat

evenson

If you want a blatent cheater, go talk to destroyerfalc0n. oke men?

MrPayne

Originally posted by otto_the_great+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(otto_the_great)</div>
    Originally posted by MrPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-otto_the_great

Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect.. So lordofthedupers or lordofthehumans is all legit,he is selling legit avedon axe +8,shinon +8 and items such as that, in turkish forums coz he is the blessed one in the game and gods gave him the ability of making +8 items but he is not babashopper neither duper coz he is the chosen one.. *
    The most important difference between "$ ftw"'s and us is that we are playing game for fun and u are playing gambling and have fun by ruining ppl's fun... to play gambling u need $ ,and when u run out of $ start to scam ppl or steal sumthing in rl, such as old roguenler did to jimxrox...
    Selling an item over $ and buying another over $ is ok,but paying gms and buying godly items,renting gm chars and selling gbs for 0.95$ just lol...
    What ever i have to appreciate coz u succeed what u were doing,ruined the game play and became one of the bests in a short time Gratz agas gratz... *:huh:

the only gyft the godz gave him of retardness.
    i tought u are smart like your brother husy.
    i guess u got my post wrong or i didnt have enough english for explainig my feelings about the utmost duper, illegit, macroer player of the entire Knight Online history and about a rookie whos tryng to teach the history of diez to Shurt... Or you are a friend of lordofthehumans and he is gifting u items for u to save his ass m8 :unsure: </3?[/b]
    lol sorry xD
    anyways <3
    LORDOFTHEDUPERS if u are so brave SHOW US YOUR ITEMS.
    Faaliyet_wolcom did it befor, now its your turn

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by MrPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by otto_the_great+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(otto_the_great)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-otto_the_great

Lol the kids grew up and teaching the game to shurt,i have to remind that "makemyday" when u were playing mario shurt was making pk and there werent any1 called as lordofthedupers agas or ect.. So lordofthedupers or lordofthehumans is all legit,he is selling legit avedon axe +8,shinon +8 and items such as that, in turkish forums coz he is the blessed one in the game and gods gave him the ability of making +8 items but he is not babashopper neither duper coz he is the chosen one.. *
    The most important difference between "$ ftw"'s and us is that we are playing game for fun and u are playing gambling and have fun by ruining ppl's fun... to play gambling u need $ ,and when u run out of $ start to scam ppl or steal sumthing in rl, such as old roguenler did to jimxrox...
    Selling an item over $ and buying another over $ is ok,but paying gms and buying godly items,renting gm chars and selling gbs for 0.95$ just lol...
    What ever i have to appreciate coz u succeed what u were doing,ruined the game play and became one of the bests in a short time Gratz agas gratz... *:huh:

the only gyft the godz gave him of retardness.
    i tought u are smart like your brother husy.
    i guess u got my post wrong or i didnt have enough english for explainig my feelings about the utmost duper, illegit, macroer player of the entire Knight Online history and about a rookie whos tryng to teach the history of diez to Shurt... Or you are a friend of lordofthehumans and he is gifting u items for u to save his ass m8 :unsure: </3?[/b]
    lol sorry xD
    anyways <3
    LORDOFTHEDUPERS if u are so brave SHOW US YOUR ITEMS.
    Faaliyet_wolcom did it befor, now its your turn[/b][/quote]

faaliyet showed fake items...his stats didnt add up -_-

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast