Anyone Else notice MORE cheating?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else notice MORE cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this video is just one example of what i saw today. I only logged on for about 1 hour but ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default Anyone Else notice MORE cheating?

this video is just one example of what i saw today. I only logged on for about 1 hour but there were many and they were easy to find

Ares 3, Eslant Swamp:

http://files.filefront.com/KOSPuser4_30_20...;/fileinfo.html

I was so depressed when i saw this that i logged off and haven't been back on. The guy said he was level 64 and that he needed to use cheats so that he could get to 70 fast.

How long does it take to get them banned? And how do the cheaters get such high levels before they are banned?

MORE INSTANTANEOUS ACTION IS NEEDED

Agree? Disagree?

infected

in my opinion k2 are forgeting about KO, we all saw they are investing their sources at ares game something.
    i dont know what to tell you but im tierd of it, and i dont think i will continue leveling up with any character because i know there is a faster way, kosp. so many people uses it to gain levels and items, that legit players stands no chance.

this sux.

so sad
    someone should make another north american KO server where:
    - there is an english TEST (to finish before a limited amount of time)
    - if u pass the test, the character from USKO is copied over to the other server and put on a secret stash of some sort to prevent many of the same items coming from same USKO item
    - all cheaters are banned permanantly (koxp, glitching, etc)
    - there is a small community

stevouk

it should just be everyone from www.ko4life.com in one server :P

p.s:apart from charlie aka peroxide

Lawless

Well, give it a bit longer....PB will certainly need a bit of updating its probaly still base build. That and k2 probably has about 300000 reports from it to ban already

Mattster

so far from what i've noticed..

pb = less lag + less problems logging in KO + better fps.

and i think we need to give pb some time before we start flaming it.

Milkshaker

agreed Mattster, but my beef is with the fact that the guy was nearly my level and i have worked for a really long time to get here and he has only been around a couple of days... I dont want ppl to get lvl 70 characters and then get consideration if they buy premium to keep their accts... I WANT THEM DELETED !!!

Unless they are aggressive in their efforts, they wont accomplish a thing.

RingWraith

They should reinstate Festo as GM on Ares since there is no gms on ares its a Lawless server

sexa

on PB's official web site they ask every player to tell the known cheats. so they need to know whats the cheating tools for this game. i think we should wait some time. "some time" means 2 months in K''s dic :/

btw a honest question to all including me : "did we ever told PB what are they using?"

um legend of ares has NOTHING to do with k2 its all mgame