About coin loss in cz

This is a discussion on About coin loss in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 know? i wouldnt want to come back from maitnance and get half my cash taken away...
Page: 1

any1 know?

i wouldnt want to come back from maitnance and get half my cash taken away

kennyburger

yes.

nice avatar

Banned

you never know, the most i bring to cz still is under 1m...but I never carried over 1m on me anyways

yea just leave most in ur inn.. dont need cash anyway in cz except to open inn hostess. if it ever does come back you'll die and only lose a couple mil. it was a pain in the ass before that patch to have to sell soul pots, or always carry a silver coin so that u can open ur inn

Havoc2

yea just leave most in ur inn.. dont need cash anyway in cz except to open inn hostess. if it ever does come back you'll die and only lose a couple mil. it was a pain in the ass before that patch to have to sell soul pots, or always carry a silver coin so that u can open ur inn[/b]
    Could you not kill more than you were killed in CZ? Its not that hard to get over 10k from killing :P

DarK

havoc is a redneck

OpusDei

i like this whole "no money loss" thing because alot of the time i forget i even have my money on me when i go pvp'ing o.O

tamachan

Lol :P i brought 500m before and mages nova towned us and i lost 250m... i was gonna loan it to my friend in cz