Loss of coins on premium purchase

This is a discussion on Loss of coins on premium purchase within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone buy premium lately and get a random rollback to retrieve their trina, log back in and find out your ...
Page: 1

Havoc2

Anyone buy premium lately and get a random rollback to retrieve their trina, log back in and find out your rolledback about 4 hours and have 0 coins in inventory and your inn? Its happening to alot of people on Girakon, any other servers?

yes dude.. there have been alot of posts about it. its happened to me also. when they inject the trina it deletes all ur coins

cs ticket is useless btw- they'll tell you that they cant roll back lost items or coins. k2 would never admit they made a mistake even when half of its users knows that k2 is one giant mistake

Havoc2

Ok so there have been posts, I tried searching but we all know the ko4life search doesnt work. UNLESS your a forum mod.

Ouch h34r:

Ok so there have been posts, I tried searching but we all know the ko4life search doesnt work. UNLESS your a forum mod.[/b]
    ko4life search has always worked perfectly. i'll try to find 1 or 2 of the threads, i know it'd be kinda hard to search cuz theres no exact words to search for

sorry u got k2ed havoc ><

tell every1 i u know to take their coins off their account before they buy premium
    (i think it only happens when u gotta send a ticket in to get ur trina, but no harm being careful)

edit again: heres the thread i made, cant find any other threads but i know i&#39;ve seen a couple others and have posted in them
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...75&hl=coins

edit 3rd time: mods should make a sticky or something so that people dont get fucked... with the low amount of coins nowadays, ppl need all the repot money they can get

Havoc2

Funny thing is we had like 15m (not much but its $$$ on girakon) on a seperate account then 2 days later, no rollback so we put it back on there and up it to 55m. Now, 6 days after buying premium and not sending in CS for our trina sense we knew there was a bug. K2 finds out "oh shit we didnt fuck up this character" and rolls us back and costs us 55m and 6% all for a 25m trina. GG lol.