Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

loss of a dear friend

This is a discussion on loss of a dear friend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He will be missed.. Was a good player and good person. Prayers are with him and his family. R.I.P bud...
Page: 4

He will be missed.. Was a good player and good person. Prayers are with him and his family. R.I.P bud

Lioncet

Only talked with him a few times, and he was a really nice guy.
    R.I.P

i dont know who he is but,
    does he have alot of someone elses items in-game?

throughout ko4life theres probably been 10+ people "dieing" in a car crash, most of them conveniently while holding several hundred USD worth of someone else's items

if he really is dead then r.i.p, sorry for makin this post

but seeing as this IS the internet...............

Banned Senior Member

of course this happened man, why would i make such a post like this if not. and no he didnt owe nothing he never was a babashopper, got all his gear in game.. everything he had he owned, nothing was no1 elses.

IsgurosBous

i dont know who he is but,
    does he have alot of someone elses items in-game?

throughout ko4life theres probably been 10+ people "dieing" in a car crash, most of them conveniently while holding several hundred USD worth of someone else's items

if he really is dead then r.i.p, sorry for makin this post

but seeing as this IS the internet...............[/b]
    Sorry to say but this gotta be the most disrespectful post I've seen on Ko4life thus far, and that means something.

Spl1nt3R

I know im probably late to add my reply here but i just heard this now from a good friend, eventhough i might get banned again for bumping an old topic but i really dont care about that right now. All i want to say, thyss man this cant be happening, when i heard this for the first time i was shocked, i didnt wanna believe, it is very hard to believe and its very sad to hear. I've known Thyss for quiet a while and the best times i had in game was pking, exping, and going to war with him, i knew someone would cover my back to keep me alive when i spam in the party chat for HEAAAAAAAALLL and BUFFFFFFFf, very good priest player. Not only he was a good KO player, he was an awesome person. Very smart, respectful and with a sens of humour. I dont think i can ever forget the good times we had together bro, i remember when servers used to go down as clan we'd meet up on MSN under one chat. Bigdude remember how me and you used to joke and bother Thyss on msn so much when he would get pissed he would just leave the conversation and go offline :lol: You were not only my clanleader but you were my friend, you were like an older bro to me man, someone that i can talk to anytime about anything and trust with anything.You have all my respects and prayers bro. R.I.P my brother, we will miss you and you will always be remembered.

Rest in peace.

Banned Senior Member

yes splinter i remember, was good times

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

R.I.P

Banned Senior Member

Thank you all for your words.
    It means a lot for me

R.I.P.

King0fKingZ

rest in peace

he's good by our lord

Rest In Peace
    to bad i never got the chance to meet him in-game

oO Jc Oo

r.i.p bro =/ .... this happened way too much in diez players and for the same reason jeez.. what is wrong with this life ffs >.<

dragunmaster

damn I havent played dies in forever and I remember this guy....sad to see such a cool guy go

R.I.P my dude

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast