Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lost money !

This is a discussion on Lost money ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg...i was sellign stuff for my friend on my merchant char... and now the money is gone .... .... ...........
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

omg...i was sellign stuff for my friend on my merchant char... and now the money is gone .... .... ........

Vlein

its prolly only diez, and i use my chars to merch all the time

whineandbread

ffs, my non-premium acct which was holding 1b on a lv 20 char got money wipe -_-

i guess they deletting all money on chicks that is not premium :angry:

merchanter123

ffs, my non-premium acct which was holding 1b on a lv 20 char got money wipe *

i guess they deletting all money on chicks that is not premium
    no , the premium don't matter. cuz i have a chicken account that has premium and the 8b on that got wiped. all level 30 and under with money ON that character was wiped. Bank coin was left. Apparently this was intentional? i don't know, just what i hear but imo its fucking bullshit. You can't fix the market by fucking it up more. it fluctuates, right now ppl have lots of money and shit is really expensive so it stays balanced. so now they go and empty 60-70% of the coin out of the market. now the market is in despression. by next week prices will be fucked and really low and all we have is a lot of pissed off people that worked hard for their money and nothing to show for it. except a sore ass from k2.

Diler

I might just add that the 2b that dissapeared was on the character... The money in the inn was still there.

I lost 60Gb from a EP and CE I sold 2 weeks ago. I got all the money on 3 n00b chars and their inn. The money on the 3 chars is 0 coins. Inn has 2.1b still. GJ K2, nice wiping coins.

Would be great if now u start with the DUPERS and not the legit ppl.

Ohh and btw, duping is going on like crazy, so those stupid wipes dont do shit but piss off ppl who dont dupe.

Apostilo

Me and my friend who i play with lost 60 gb - the money that were in under level 30 noob chars / i merch with them all the time so they were not inactive but they were under 30 ... i can`t tell if premium does matter cos my premium acount haven`t lost anything but all chars there are over level 30 so they kept their money .. Inn hostess money btw - stayed untouched - only chars money wiped .. that sux a lot ...

Lammer

^_^ Doesn't this make all of us happier now and proud of K2's Work? :rollseyes:

I'm freeking fucking poor now... :wacko:

hej

Lost ~450M to some happy orc, damn k2, was at inn put away the money and took out manapots to exp in cz, had the manapots so when i died i was like wtf how manny numbers are that in my coin lose.

Doc

Im kinda happy because I went anvil crazy, all my money is now in the form of

Deep Scar +8/80
    MS 7/70
    Shard 7/70
    2 x IB 7/70
    Totemic Club 7/70

Sorry for you guys that got humped by K2 (againzzzzzz )

Apostilo

Now i think it is not only level important - cos my friend have premium and he didnt loose money in his chicken char - 20 gb left untouched in char .. he only lost in nonpremium chars under level 30 .. Or maybe it was just under level 20 money wipe .. cos his char is level 22 or something like this ... And i heard now that some clanies with premium lost money in their noob chars under level 20 ....

GlarFist

Default lol

Im perfectly broken, a LOT of money wiped, but thanks god for my last days investment in jewelry.
    I think they only working how to fuk players, not to fix their general bugs.
    OWNED about 400+ GBs

BP_Slayer

i lost nothing :wub:

Zulkir

here comes the question...

you buy scrolls by real money...you sell them to gain coins in game..then K2 wipes the money you got...

Does this mean a fraud? Isnt your real money wiped even they wipe the game coins?

Doc

Originally posted by Zulkir
    here comes the question...

you buy scrolls by real money...you sell them to gain coins in game..then K2 wipes the money you got...

Does this mean a fraud? Isnt your real *money wiped even they wipe the game coins?
    The real question is does K2 give a fuk??????

Answers on a postcard pls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast