Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lost a roc

This is a discussion on lost a roc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i guess u got in the server too early before it was fully finished maint or something. cuz i ...
Page: 3

yeah i guess u got in the server too early before it was fully finished maint or something. cuz i got in right after the restart too and i bought pots and repaired my weapons and stuff and before i left for my boss run i got dc. when i was trying to relog i got my account was currently in use about 10 times. by the time i got back in my weapons were unrepaired again and didnt have the pots that i bought either. so yeah there was a quick rollback. suck but u got k2ed buddy

mammlea2

Ur totally retard.
    Sry to hear it.[/b]
    look in a mirror, you'll find another one ^^

1) Don't call yourself idiot even because a SS wouldn't help K2 do something.

2) IF U GET SOMETHING DON'T LOG OUT. Didn't you realize that the roc was rolledback because you got disconnected just after it was looted? If you don't want that happen again, after looting go to a safe (unlaggy) place and sit for several minutes without logging out.. That's the best way to prevent a rollback. Remember that there isn't anymore a /save feature.

3) If it was a general rollback... you can not do anything.[/b]
    4) dont send a letter to urself. even give the roc to a turk is safer than lettersystem..

yossi777

sry for ya dino :/

Banned

look in a mirror, you'll find another one ^^[/b]
    :lol:

you got 2 forum accounts?

silverbuffer18

well i didnt know that.......[/b]
    didnt even now there was a /saveO_o

haru

lost skelly belt cause me and priest dced before we loot... served us right tho...the message "1minute till server termintate" shit and we still took talos :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Are u trying to obtein 2k post?[/b]
    nope

silverbuffer18

lost skelly belt cause me and priest dced before we loot... served us right tho...the message "1minute till server termintate" shit and we still took talos :P[/b]
    should have put that extra strnght acesory or soemthing for the extra second to loot suckz skelly belt lost

didinino

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We understand that the loss of items can be very frustrating. Unfortunately, pursuant to our Terms of Service we are unable to provide item restorations since we are unable to verify the item(s) in question. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and happy hunting!

-CSR Sunny, Knight Online Support Team.

-------------------------
    and its after the second CS ticket..

so what.. if some1 lose something he can kiss the item gb? ... what is this customer support? crap support? what CAN they do zzz..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123