Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Lots to loose

This is a discussion on Lots to loose within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sorry but that's just unhealthy making people sit at a pc for that lengt of time to get levels. ...
Page: 3

I'm sorry but that's just unhealthy making people sit at a pc for that lengt of time to get levels. KO has got to a point now where they are really trying to bleed as much out of things as possible. I think the orginal projected life span on an account was quoted at around 2 years. With the new level cap and the xp required I would get the life span for a user to get to 83 and pk for about 6 months at the top level to be around 4 to 6 years based on playing a few hours every night.

When you look at the time required to achive top level and be equipped in th emodern game you could used the time to get e degree at university. It seems the most sain option now is to use didgey GM's and babashop because it will easily be a quicker option to do overtime at work to buy the stuff than put the hours in on the game.

Also from the feedback I was getting from people playing the World championship the new skills are just beyond retarded for the whole balance of the game.

It would be quicker for me to get a drug habbit and do full rehab than to xp to 83 in KO now![/b]

Well put. K2 should just make the exp amount cap at what it takes to from 79 to 80, that's a hard enough.

Most of us have seen the Titan and Booro slots in new expansion CZ for exp, can you imagine getting db just as your attking Titans? Weee...there went 5-6 hrs of exp...here comes another raid....weee....

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

wow so even with 30 stone rez, u woud still take like DAYS to get back the lost exp ?!

wow its like K2 is actually encouraging 24/7 gaming or sharing [/b]
    k2 havn't done shit yet so wtf you talking about..

omg ...

Magicality

It is shitloads of XP required (especially 84-85...don't know why they released that data...will 84 be new max cap not 83 in usko?!)...but who are we to judge how long it will take to grind to the top without actually having seen the patch. There might be new mobs/zones to XP on, new premium as mentioned, and lots(!) of xp quests....just wait it out and then see how bad it really is.

lil_mageskillz

also that event thing where u get like 20 mil exp each time.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Think objectivly here, the level increase purpose is to keep people o the game and playing longer. Horrors orginal thread showed the new quests and it will only make the smallest of dents into the xp. There are news zones and mobs but from what I recall the xp increase for these is not massive.

They would not make the new levels easy to get as it beats the whole point of added them. Face it people, bend over and touch your ankles as your gonna get butt fucked

:aldevaran:

And do u think is it worth lvling those lvls to get those shitty skills, im gonna stay at 80 and maybe i will do those new quest but thats all, thx god i test those skills before the new patch comes out.

Well one of the reasons they brought out plat was because people were just slowing down and quitting cause 80 was just too much of a grind. There will be a resurgence of people returning to ko to check out the expansion, then many will return to exp, people will say phuk it and leave, and K2 will have to come up with another way for u to gain more exp, like super plat for some stupid amount of money that will finally be more than anyone is willing to shell out...maybe.

it seems lvl 83 is not that much huge difference than a lvl 80 only + few HP and AP

also the new lvl 83 skill is not that worth it to spend a whole year xping 24/7 to get it

so am totally satisfied with my lvl 80 and i wont waste my time anymore in xping like a geek to lvl 83

i thinks it funny it says you have been killed by guard tower on the left info bar.

Ignore Me Senior Member

What do people think about this idea?

After level 80. On death to mob in a PvP zone. You should lose 500NP and 0% XP.

Raiding should be fun. But if people get XPed for 400m and then 4 stoned when they relog - they wont level/farm in CZ.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

there is not a fking chance taht i will go lvl 83..................the skill is fking useless (warrior)

oli

What do people think about this idea?

After level 80. On death to mob in a PvP zone. You should lose 500NP and 0% XP.

Raiding should be fun. But if people get XPed for 400m and then 4 stoned when they relog - they wont level/farm in CZ.[/b]
    Everyone would townspike/townrush... It's need to curb the players.

4que

435,299,348 XP lost if 20% * 5 = 2,176,496,740

oli

435,299,348 XP lost is 20% * 5 = 2,176,496,740[/b]
    I think u mean
    435,299,348 XP lost is 5% *20 =8 705 986 960 Xp... Good luck

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast