Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Lots to loose

This is a discussion on Lots to loose within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prolly.. there will also be new exp quests[/b] Yeah, there will be, but not so much... about 1 000 000 ...
Page: 6

oli

Prolly.. there will also be new exp quests[/b]
    Yeah, there will be, but not so much... about 1 000 000 000 xp or less can u have, if I good remember

xstep

omg thats pretty much xp :S

oli

But its only 11+% on 83 LOL

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

it doest phase me im an exp machine

ill be 83 and 100% zuahaha

ill be 83 and 100% zuahaha[/b]
    u r sick h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

oli

ill be 83 and 100% zuahaha[/b]
    Maybe You're right ... but... when xD ?!

These levels are really so far for me...

Imagine, that U die on 83 and U lose 400+ million xp...u get rezz but its still a lot of million xp... wouldn't it boring? U works for it for don't know...3-4 days and because of a mistake U lose these days of your life... this is why don't I try xp to 80+... already... It will never end... K2 need money ... level=premium... premium=money I would't wonder if next year would come ot a lvl 85 patch.... nothing is impossible

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

What do people think about this idea?

After level 80. On death to mob in a PvP zone. You should lose 500NP and 0% XP.

Raiding should be fun. But if people get XPed for 400m and then 4 stoned when they relog - they wont level/farm in CZ.[/b]
    i thought that ko was supose to have some kinda item that supose to lock your exp so u do not loose less then what u locked it at...
    that true ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i thought that ko was supose to have some kinda item that supose to lock your exp so u do not loose less then what u locked it at...
    that true ?[/b]
    oh that would be sick, then u would have to flip out when u die

lil_mageskillz

that true ?[/b]

hasnt come yet and i dont even think it true.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u r sick h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:[/b]
    I would guess he is a virgin too

Banned

that true ?[/b]
    There would be a bug like you set-up "Locked exp" at 83, 100% the you relog and TA-DAM!

4que

I'm sorry but that's just unhealthy making people sit at a pc for that lengt of time to get levels. KO has got to a point now where they are really trying to bleed as much out of things as possible. I think the orginal projected life span on an account was quoted at around 2 years. With the new level cap and the xp required I would get the life span for a user to get to 83 and pk for about 6 months at the top level to be around 4 to 6 years based on playing a few hours every night.

When you look at the time required to achive top level and be equipped in th emodern game you could used the time to get e degree at university. It seems the most sain option now is to use didgey GM's and babashop because it will easily be a quicker option to do overtime at work to buy the stuff than put the hours in on the game.

Also from the feedback I was getting from people playing the World championship the new skills are just beyond retarded for the whole balance of the game.

It would be quicker for me to get a drug habbit and do full rehab than to xp to 83 in KO now![/b]
    +20, thats just fking stupid, if you look at the Xp and base it on the current XP table basically its almost a L 90 cap raise.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Aren't we ignoring the 20m XP event. That got mentioned for over level 70's.

We will have two for US and Turk time. Maybe you get 20m if you win 10m if you lose. Equals 10.8 billion XP a year 50:50 loss:win.

Level 70-80 is 8.6 billion < which many people have done
    Level 80-83 is 12.6 billion. October 2008 patch maybe
    Level 83 8.7 billion October 2009 patch maybe
    Level 84 12.4 billion October 2010 patch maybe

u mean theres a 70-80 bdw next pacth?

my guess is a new premium this time its 50$ and 150% exp

oli

u mean theres a 70-80 bdw next pacth?

my guess is a new premium this time its 50$ and 150% exp [/b]
    Maybe... Or If u pay 2000$ U can get a level lol or 20$/%

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast