Lotto on Pathos!

This is a discussion on Lotto on Pathos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How it can be?? oO I think u only can get Lotto from start of KE?? Pathos are only about ...
Page: 1

Heim4teil

How it can be?? oO I think u only can get Lotto from start of KE?? Pathos are only about 6month online oO

beanso

Turn in 20 chocolates, you might get a Lotto.

And I'm pretty sure I saw one or two before the valentines event.

Heim4teil

rofl damn this Valentine event...sux as hell! :P

Milkshaker

they can come from Remnants ( special guards ) that spawn after a decision has been made as to the winner in a Lunar War. They spawn just as the defeated nation is teleported back to their homeland. They only spawn in the general area of the defeated nation's castle courtyard and you attack them like the Christmas trees. They can also drop some unique accessories.

remnants from old war map drop lottos.. whoever wins war remnants spawn on the opponents base and u r them to death and they drop shit like lottos, green chest and uniques sometimes. got a se the other day

Heim4teil

Thx guys^^ since ROFD i dont was much PvP^^

RememberMe

hey

llJuanMall

they can come from Remnants ( special guards ) that spawn after a decision has been made as to the winner in a Lunar War. They spawn just as the defeated nation is teleported back to their homeland. They only spawn in the general area of the defeated nation's castle courtyard and you attack them like the Christmas trees. They can also drop some unique accessories.[/b]
    +1
    i got a lotto and a belt of inteligence

Heim4teil

hey[/b]
    damn want u now spam every thread?..

Ganbitsu

damn want u now spam every thread?..[/b]
    Ye and in 2 weeks time u'll see him in merchant section with all kinds of +8 shit saying "y ys good gun, y has 1000 posts" :lol:

Heim4teil

Ye and in 2 weeks time u'll see him in merchant section with all kinds of +8 shit saying "y ys good gun, y has 1000 posts" :lol:[/b]
    Lets make KO4XP and macro posts^^

Banned Senior Member

I still didnt understand where reaments spwan?
    can only the winning country see them?

Ganbitsu

I still didnt understand where reaments spwan?
    can only the winning country see them?[/b]
    In old war map, after losing nation is tped to their country, Remnants spawn in losing nation's base.

cadela

and can drop unique too