they finally answered me :) good guns @ Customer support :)

This is a discussion on they finally answered me :) good guns @ Customer support :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wanted to kick inactive members from clan, after 2-3 days i got an e-mail Hail ****! Please submit another support ...
Page: 1

hlubik

Default they finally answered me :) good guns @ Customer support :)

wanted to kick inactive members from clan, after 2-3 days i got an e-mail

Hail ****! Please submit another support ticket with the character names of the players you want out of your clan. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

thats as far as you are getting :rollseyes:

hlubik

and maybe they'll kick them want a miracle

Technicolor

they wont kik them, i got the same answer..... then the answer on the ticket with the names was: we are sorry we are not able to ban any ppl form ur clan, we advice u to disband this one and make a new one....

like uhm wtf i cant disband thanks to the bug :wub:

Banned

Those fags waste thier time doing this shit and i'm still waiting my fucking new account password ! i think they wait the end of my premium so they will have no work to do ! 15 days of premium wasted because i got hacked and the fag posted on my customer support " i sold my char and i got scammed, roll back plz" now those fags don't wanna make an IP check and always answer me same shit during 10 days " we do not suppored sold account blah blah blah"

I hope some of those gayz are reading this....gonna burn their fkin home!
    Hope my friend will be enought experimented to down all those fkin server so they will have tons of "give back money baba" no server...no cash!!

I get pissed of now a farking noob probably using my iron belt and thinking "omg that belt rocks" FOCK !

:angry:

Btw nice for you hlubik...don't get anything against you, i just got pissed of by fkin support, calling them from france and those bitches don't pick up their fkin phone....! Why do they get a phone number if they don't use it ? O.o