Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div> Originally posted by aeron+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeron) <!--QuoteBegin-HmmmNotCool @ <!--QuoteBegin-aeron horse shit. obviously because if im not ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    Originally posted by aeron+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeron)
    <!--QuoteBegin-HmmmNotCool
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeron

horse shit. obviously because if im not mistaken, until you said that, you SWORE you were argentino, who is from argentina, make up your fucking mind.

didnt i say we shared this ko4life account? are you that retarded?
    the we obviously being your split-personality disorder, or the sleeping argentino?[/b]
    2 people on one account would obvioulsy be slipt personality. God you're so fucking stupid.[/b][/quote]

you just admitted that you had "slipt personality" gg.

HmmmNotCool

Wow dude are you fucking kidding me? He's sleeping now so it's just me atm. God damn dude....

also if argentino was posting, we would barely be able to read it, let alone you wouldn't be able to translate it either.

thats also why after two of your accounts were banned, you made this one 3 hours ago, within the time that argentino is asleep.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron
    also if argentino was posting, we would barely be able to read it, let alone you wouldn't be able to translate it either.

HE'S NOT FUCKING ON THE ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW. HOW MUCH CLEARER CAN I BE?

he was never on the account. quit trying to fool us, your only hurting yourself, your only option left now is to bow before all of our feet, and maybe then will you be spared exile from KO4Life. which is higly unlikely due to the previous things you have done.

HmmmNotCool

he was never on the account. quit trying to fool us, your only hurting yourself, your only option left now is to bow before all of our feet, and maybe then will you be spared exile from KO4Life. which is higly unlikely due to the previous things you have done.
    Didn't you say your friend is posting for you because you're banned form these forums? Wow, you're so fucking retarded.

i didnt understand much of this, nor do i care. but i wanted to add that Mahina is a really shitty GM who never did jack shit except help a few friends. The one time she did anything in game was to spawn bosses on top of my trolls levelling party which ruined it with the influx of turks. I told her to fuck off kindly and she kept spawning them.

Anyways that account should be deleted imo. Trading characters is against the ToS.

Yo so i actually dont care about this topic cept for you scammed my aussie friend oz, and well i guess your lucky you live overseas and i cant swim. Otherwise you would be pressing ok to teleport to hell Ty bb

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by 0000000
    i didnt understand much of this, nor do i care. but i wanted to add that Mahina is a really shitty GM who never did jack shit except help a few friends. The one time she did anything in game was to spawn bosses on top of my trolls levelling party which ruined it with the influx of turks. I told her to fuck off kindly and she kept spawning them. *

Anyways that account should be deleted imo. Trading characters is against the ToS.
    0000000 what happened is I got argentin0 his account back, MONSTERKILL. And Mahina changed the info after k0t0k0 changed the info. She chaged it for lovemuffin without him answering the SQ.

you just won't recieve CS for a traded character. but he didn't contact CS, he contacted mahina directly.

LoveMuffin_

Ok, you just had to fucking going you stupid cunt noob, so i crawled outta bed just to come and bury your ass some more.
    1) you were assraped by me, aeron and about 15 other ppl on here, how does your asshole feel cuz it should feel like you just got gang-banged in fucking prison.
    2) your a flaming retard who ADMITS that you have "slipt personality" which im assuming means split personality.
    3) your trying to say argentino has been on your ko4life account when infact the account was made shorty after midnight (about 3-4 hours ago)
    4) you attempted to hack me but utterly failed and then you got assraped again when trying to get mahina fired
    5) you need to learn that you suck at life and that for once you need ot sit down and shut the fuck up.

As aeron said and as i have said many times your some stupid fag you looks at himself in the mirror while he jacks off and tries to make yourself feel better by putting everyone else down. IF you don't learn that you can't win, you will just continue to be fucking ass raped over and over again. now if a mod would plz lock this i might possibly get some sleep seeing as i have to work in 3 hours like some ppl *cough cough chris cough cough*

YOU CREATED THAT ACCOUNT TODAY, AND HES IN BED BECAUSE HE LIVES IN ARGENTINA YOU DUMB SHIT! LOOK AT YOUR JOINED DATE HOW CAN YOU SHARE IT

oh and btw, argentino has a forum account name here if i'm not mistaken actually named MONSTERKILL

so pray tell what would be the use of sharing your account?
    ? I thought he had that account to here

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    i didnt understand much of this, nor do i care. but i wanted to add that Mahina is a really shitty GM who never did jack shit except help a few friends. The one time she did anything in game was to spawn bosses on top of my trolls levelling party which ruined it with the influx of turks. I told her to fuck off kindly and she kept spawning them. *

0000000 what happened is I got argentin0 his account back, MONSTERKILL. And Mahina changed the info after k0t0k0 changed the info. She chaged it for lovemuffin without him answering the SQ.[/b]
    she has known that the account was his numerous months before your "|34c|4$$ 1337 h4xx0r l1f3 54v1n9 5k1llz" we're even thought of between the time it takes for your body to digest the medications that you are on.

HmmmNotCool

[quote]Ok, you just had to fucking going you stupid cunt noob, so i crawled outta bed just to come and bury your ass some more.
    1) you were assraped by me, aeron and about 15 other ppl on here, how does your asshole feel cuz it should feel like you just got gang-banged in fucking prison.
    2) your a flaming retard who ADMITS that you have "slipt personality" which im assuming means split personality.
    3) your trying to say argentino has been on your ko4life account when infact the account was made shorty after midnight (about 3-4 hours ago)
    4) you attempted to hack me but utterly failed and then you got assraped again when trying to get mahina fired
    5) you need to learn that you suck at life and that for once you need ot sit down and shut the fuck up.

As aeron said and as i have said many times your some stupid fag you looks at himself in the mirror while he jacks off and tries to make yourself feel better by putting everyone else down. IF you don't learn that you can't win, you will just continue to be fucking ass raped over and over again. now if a mod would plz lock this i might possibly get some sleep seeing as i have to work in 3 hours like some ppl *cough cough chris cough cough*

You are aeron lmfao.

sorry btw, that isn't me so GG i don't have a "slipt personality" problem like you.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast