Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Um, no this is todd, you need to stop your fucking lies and go die kk? P.s keep on Raging ...
Page: 11

LoveMuffin_

Um, no this is todd, you need to stop your fucking lies and go die kk?

P.s keep on Raging him until this post is locked Aeron

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_
    Um, no this is todd, you need to stop your fucking lies and go die kk?
    Just liek you bought MK right? I'll have hom back soon enough, not to worry.

just because we have the intelligence to post in perfect english, doesn't mean we are the same person.

LoveMuffin_

O and btw zero this is for you ^^ http://youtube.com/watch?v=IlNP5y277jI&sea...=biggestasshole

P.S. that wasnt uploaded by me btw

So lovemuffin, you say mahina isn't corrupt, then why did you come into vent saying that you reported a koxper in cz and she gave you a warrior earring? Or how about you coming into vent and telling us how to make duped items legit? Or even telling us the first half of the duping process? You seemed like a nice guy, but your just an asshole for scamming warriorofoz, "mahina rolled be back to the wrong point and i don't have the IN" "i'm waiting to see him in vent to send him his money on paypal(aussie and canadian time zones are a little different" "i'll give him 2x rocs instead of the IN because mahina still hasn't rolled me back" "i'm sueing k2 for $8000 if they don't roll be back, and since I live in canada, i'll win because they wont show up" bla bla bla I believe you even said "I traded my II8 on MK for 10 +8 raptors and 10 +8 shards."(anyone every wonder why MK NTed and came back a few days later?)

Funny how mahina always seems to be on at exactly the right time to help you whereas how long has raine been waiting for a second rollback? and how long did it take pwnage to get a rollback?

I'm sure I'll take some shit for posting all this, but oz is a good guy and you scammed him and you even admit it. Go pretend that your afk some more when he comes into your vent. You can't even face him on vent(oxymoron) and tell him you scammed him. Just avoid him more and more.

i heard that argentino gave lovemuffin the SQ. This is what everyone heard. So if this is true then argentino cant complain about losing the account. If he didnt give the SQ, and he got it changed by a GM, then thats a different story.

ps. and yeah what is the deal with mahina? is she giving you head? why do you get instant rollbacks and legit players have to wait months and months? Ask mahina that for me pls.

OK gift oz 200$ please or just ignore as usual, fag. oh you got scammed but that makes it ok to scam someone else, talk more liez oz doesnt know how to yell. please just /die

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    So lovemuffin, you say mahina isn't corrupt, then why did you come into vent saying that you reported a koxper in cz and she gave you a warrior earring? Or how about you coming into vent and telling us how to make duped items legit? Or even telling us the first half of the duping process? You seemed like a nice guy, but your just an asshole for scamming warriorofoz, "mahina rolled be back to the wrong point and i don't have the IN" "i'm waiting to see him in vent to send him his money on paypal(aussie and canadian time zones are a little different" "i'll give him 2x rocs instead of the IN because mahina still hasn't rolled me back" "i'm sueing k2 for $8000 if they don't roll be back, and since I live in canada, i'll win because they wont show up" bla bla bla I believe you even said "I traded my II8 on MK for 10 +8 raptors and 10 +8 shards."(anyone every wonder why MK NTed and came back a few days later?)

Funny how mahina always seems to be on at exactly the right time to help you whereas how long has raine been waiting for a second rollback? and how long did it take pwnage to get a rollback?

I'm sure I'll take some shit for posting all this, but oz is a good guy and you scammed him and you even admit it. Go pretend that your afk some more when he comes into your vent. You can't even face him on vent(oxymoron) and tell him you scammed him. Just avoid him more and more.
    could be due to the fact that todd has her personal MSN adress since they are friends. but hey, thats TOTALLY not possible.

LoveMuffin_

Originally posted by 0000000
    i heard that argentino gave lovemuffin the SQ. This is what everyone heard. So if this is true then argentino cant complain about losing the account. If he didnt give the SQ, and he got it changed by a GM, then thats a different story.

ps. and yeah what is the deal with mahina? is she giving you head? why do you get instant rollbacks and legit players have to wait months and months? Ask mahina that for me pls.
    For once you actually said something that makes sense zero, Yes argentino did give me the sq and yes the account was technically mine.

AS your spinal and pain just go fuck yourselves ok?

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by 0000000

Mahina changed info for him without even having the SQ.....tell me that's not the most corrupt thing ever.

this was after the fact that you had another GM change it on him. so no, its not corrupt, he could prove that the account was his, if there was an issue with the credit numbers on the account within this month, i can prove the other number is mine, because i bought silver premium for him when paypal was down, and i have the CC statement ^_^ so don't even try saying the CC numbers don't match the account.

LoveMuffin_

Zero, on the her giving me head part thatas totally not true like i said i happen to have her personal msn since i am friends w/ her that does not mean that she is giving me head, and it also dosen't mean that legit players shouldnt get rollbacks. so yea like i said go fuck yourself k? oo and watch this video while your at it http://youtube.com/watch?v=IlNP5y277jI&sea...=biggestasshole

(that video was not made nor uploaded by my, it is some random dude from ares)

I will gladly fuck myself after i have turkey slapped you, and then made you choke. Thats all you can say because you scammed 200$ please jump off a bridge before i push you. /zuahah

you are both plain contradicting each other so maybe you should get some evidence to back up your statements.

As for me, i always make sense lovemuffin, its just most people are too stupid to understand me. dont be angry with me because your lady friend is a retarded bitch.

I think you and mahina should just disappear. All you do is cause problems wherever you go, Ares would be better with a different GM and no lovemuffin around. I think i speak for the majority of players when i say that.

:wub: turkey-slap. YOU GOT TURKEY-SLAPPED BITCH :lol:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast