Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I already admitted in your link up top to the ACTUAL KE forums that I am going to start sellin ...
Page: 2

LoveMuffin_

I already admitted in your link up top to the ACTUAL KE forums that I am going to start sellin again, including in manes (+8's) if I dont get my warrior back. So now you just look like a retard posting the same thing as you posted in a forum where i said IN FRONT OF GM'S AND K2 MODERATORS that I was sellin them again. sooooooooo that appears to be all yo ugot, when i got chat logs showin you hacked me... and you just said and i quote "how did i hack you? explain."

So now you're trying to deny this or something? you're a lying joke and you're obviously THE worst hacker ever, you wont have the char for a day.

EDIT "[01:36:01 PM] Growin' pain: i had email and SQ changed"

EDIT #2, I found this in logs too
    [06:26:53 PM] Growin' pain: so i took it
    [06:26:54 PM] Growin' pain: haha

GOGO Ares of our Lives :wub:

ChrisOwnsYou

I didn't hack you home slice. Good luck getting Arginitn0s warrior back. Oh, and I hope Phantom sees you're bribe of "if i dont get my warrior back i'll sell +8" Because then you really wont get helped. BB loser.

ChrisOwnsYou

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_

Post what I said before that, it went like this:

"You stole the account from argintin0"
    "so i took it"
    "haha"

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by ChrisOwnsYou
    Friend? *I'm glad you call someone who ruins the very game you play a friend.
    omfg ur stupid

someone pls make ares of our lives. then ill hit 30 movies in my collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!! !!11!!!!

LoveMuffin_

Dude, I don't care what phantom sees.. It's the truth. If this game turns its back on me, I'll turn mine right back on them again and I'll ruin it, I'll hand out +8 cs's everywhere i fuckin look. Notice how many II +8's are on the server Ares lately? hahaha... You already said you hacked me, and you'll be banned for that too. I'm already banned from this forum..my friend is posting what i say on msn; lol. i got banned for selling hte first time around, i dont give a fuck. I've been perm banned from the game 3 times, devery time unbanned, ive been unbanned from KO forums after selling and APPARENTLY i duped which i didnt, ive been unbanned from koranking forums, i got friends everywhere..phantom can see what he wants. you aint got shit on me you fuckin hacker, get l ost with your flaming on forums im not even allowed on. oh and btw, isnt your char currently banned? noob..

edit: i paid him 400 usd for it, and i got a paypal receipt douchebag. it was after he sold all his items, he needed money. so i gave him 400 usd for it AFTER he gave me the secret question, to be nice. so fuck you!

in before lock :rollseyes:

PS: in world of warcraft forums this a tradition in posts that are soon to be locked/deleted so dont hurt me pls h43r:

LoveMuffin_

Originally posted by ChrisOwnsYou+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChrisOwnsYou)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveMuffin_

Post what I said before that, it went like this:

"You stole the account from argintin0"
    "so i took it"
    "haha"[/b]

i thought he said he didnt hack me?? fuckin liar..

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

wow this is getting old...

ChrisOwnsYou

[quote]Dude, I don't care what phantom sees.. It's the truth. If this game turns its back on me, I'll turn mine right back on them again and I'll ruin it, I'll hand out +8 cs's everywhere i fuckin look. Notice how many II +8's are on the server Ares lately? hahaha... You already said you hacked me, and you'll be banned for that too. I'm already banned from this forum..my friend is posting what i say on msn; lol. i got banned for selling hte first time around, i dont give a fuck. I've been perm banned from the game 3 times, devery time unbanned, ive been unbanned from KO forums after selling and APPARENTLY i duped which i didnt, ive been unbanned from koranking forums, i got friends everywhere..phantom can see what he wants. you aint got shit on me you fuckin hacker, get l ost with your flaming on forums im not even allowed on. oh and btw, isnt your char currently banned? noob..

edit: i paid him 400 usd for it, and i got a paypal receipt douchebag. it was after he sold all his items, he needed money. so i gave him 400 usd for it AFTER he gave me the secret question, to be nice. so fuck you!

I've never been banned, only muted once. And I love how you sell +8's but MK only had +7's and +0 uniques haha. You're a cumpulsive liar and that's all you'll ever be. GMs hate you, I hate you, God hates you. Stop trying to be someone you're not. You don't sell uniques and you don't sell anything. I know people have offered to buy from you and every time is "oh, I'm out right now." or some lame excuse as to why you can't come up with any items. And ROFL@ you using shell +7/hp. I almost died laughing when i saw that, God you suck at KO.

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    wow this is getting old...
    +1

shiftypoo

todd you may have not hacked him, but you scammed the shit out of someone who would never scam anyone. that sir, makes you a complete asshole.

btw you still owe warrior of oz 200$ or a set of rocs

Sabao

bump :rollseyes:

LoveMuffin_

Know what? fuck it..I lost most friends anyways. I can take screenshots of paypal payments from the following:

NYChris
    SSunDeviL
    WarriorOfOz(HybridWarrior)
    No27
    Swift

shall i continue?? I got more.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast