Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need more popcorn BTW buying +8rogue chitin(ares) in game coins only....
Page: 3

Banned

i need more popcorn

BTW buying +8rogue chitin(ares) in game coins only.

shiftypoo

lol so he blocks me on msn after i prove to him how he scammed someone..... greed has fucked your mind up kid.

LoveMuffin_

The whole time this happened, Chris here kept trying to tell me that James Laurent was behind this, not him...Well guess what, me and nychris just talked to james..

Chris says:
    i think u got some wrong info dude
    Chris says:
    james said he hasent touched ko in awhile
    around... Debby get back to me please. says:
    what?
    alright

then i got invited, james didnt do shit..this is all chris. you're done chris.

PS I never scammed Oz on his raptor..I scammed him on the IN because i got hacked the 1 day it was on me, while xfering it. I offered him cash instead or a diff item until he came into vent callin me a scammer, then i said fuck him...and kept his 200 usd, yes.; hes the only person ive scammed, and people can testify to that.

shiftypoo

rofl. he was always calm for at least a month after u took his money and never delivered the item... in my opinion 1 month not giving any money, or any items to someone is scamming them..

and you even admit it.

o and by the way...you said it would take 2 weeks for the money to get to ur paypal account for him...where did the original 200$ that he sent you go? disappear? i think you just planned to scam him as soon as that iron neck was gone

ChrisOwnsYou

[quote]The whole time this happened, Chris here kept trying to tell me that James Laurent was behind this, not him...Well guess what, me and nychris just talked to james..

Chris says:
    i think u got some wrong info dude
    Chris says:
    james said he hasent touched ko in awhile
    what?
    alright

then i got invited, james didnt do shit..this is all chris. you're done chris.

PS I never scammed Oz on his raptor..I scammed him on the IN because i got hacked the 1 day it was on me, while xfering it. I offered him cash instead or a diff item until he came into vent callin me a scammer, then i said fuck him...and kept his 200 usd, yes.; hes the only person ive scammed, and people can testify to that.

I'm done? Awsome! Please, do something, you're a pussy. I love when a scammer gets pwned, so awsome. You think Debby is going to help you after you make her life hell by selling +8's? All you do is cause trouble for her so shhhh kid.

well this is a weird post and if u got info of me buying items then post on the forum casue i have never spent one usd on anything now if your talking about trading an item sure i traded a lvl 61 acc for a chitin pauldron so get facts straight.

ChrisOwnsYou

Originally posted by NYchris
    well this is a weird post and if u got info of me buying items then post on the forum casue i have never spent one usd on anything now if your talking about trading an item sure i traded a lvl 61 acc for a chitin pauldron so get facts straight.
    Todd, everytime you open your mouth you get into more shit. Just stfu and admit defeat

LoveMuffin_

i got my warrior back, and rolled back to all his gear. thanks guys

and thanks to mahina too <3

This post is getting weird and intresting

And as far as i know, argentino got scamed and a guy stole his acc with gm help (thats what he said to me), he told me it months ago, but who is lying here?

shiftypoo

is it worth it to be good at a game and have no friends at all?

[quote]i got my warrior back, and rolled back to all his gear. thanks guys

So i think muffin is not lying...

ChrisOwnsYou

[quote]
    i got my warrior back, and rolled back to all his gear. thanks guys

So i think muffin is not lying...
    He got his warrior back but the pass isn't changed? Hmmm lol Todd stop lying to people

And yes, LoveMuffin scammed Argintin0

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

wtf? is mahina still a gm i thought she wasnt anymore >.<

thanatos

gaymuffin always get help from vagina i mean mahina.. they are both gay and work together ... he get all his +8 shit from mahina , and all the hacking and database shit pff its all part of the same shit... how does it feel a gm cock on ur mouth gaymuffin?

LiberAchi

I don't get it. :blink:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast