Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NYchris heh that second rollback is a bitch the first one always takes like a bajillion years ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by NYchris
    heh that second rollback is a bitch
    the first one always takes like a bajillion years to get. getting a second is like making a +9 item

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

this is getting realllyyyyy old ffs

kamikaze__

Originally posted by STevarius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(STevarius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kamikaze__
    ım lowe knıght onlıne drama *:lol: *
    ım prınt out topıc ın cafe and brıng home to my 5 lıttle chıldren and they hawe wery much fun okı?

now posting in a legendary thread :lol:[/b]
    ım just say what ım wıll do because ım not hawe more dolar and cafe tıme ıs up

ı wrıte book and sell and be next dr. phıl for knıght onlıne

Originally posted by NYchris

kamikaze__

Originally posted by STevarius
    ı wrıte book and sell and be next dr. phıl for knıght onlıne
    you gıwe gudgun advıce? ım thınk we all angry because we hawe problem wıth our agas..maıbe we all kıss and make up plx :lol:

evenson

Diez of our lives > All my ares's.

Originally posted by Raine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Raine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    [/b]
    they day you make a legit +9 is the day you get your rollback

jking but itll be hard :wub:

Originally posted by STevarius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(STevarius)</div>
    Originally posted by Raine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris

they day you make a legit +9 is the day you get your rollback

jking but itll be hard :wub:[/b]
    Thanks for the positivity lol >: (
    But hmm yeah...if what Todd said about the MONSTERKILL account is true then screw this preferential treatment, we're all paying customers...

i need a rollback to around about 8pm last nite ( HEAD HURTS?£!"£!

[quote]Actually, I paid argentino 400 usd for his account, and then you went and hacked it and stole it...but I'm talking to mahina and hercules..I'll have it back in no time, and if i don't, i've already chargedback my paypal on k2 for 120 usd on that account so it will be terminated (course mahina will most likely reverse that when i cancel it when i get my warrior back from your scamming ass). Feel free to look at the forums down there, I used to sell items yes.. I stopped for a long time, for mahina; and went legit. Now as for this hacker "diewithmykiss" fuck you man. I paid 400 usd for that account and you just steal it? K2 has been informed. Now i've already blocked you on msn, stop wasting my time.

[quote]Dude, I don't care what phantom sees.. It's the truth. If this game turns its back on me, I'll turn mine right back on them again and I'll ruin it, I'll hand out +8 cs's everywhere i fuckin look. Notice how many II +8's are on the server Ares lately? hahaha... You already said you hacked me, and you'll be banned for that too. I'm already banned from this forum..my friend is posting what i say on msn; lol. i got banned for selling hte first time around, i dont give a fuck. I've been perm banned from the game 3 times, devery time unbanned, ive been unbanned from KO forums after selling and APPARENTLY i duped which i didnt, ive been unbanned from koranking forums, i got friends everywhere..phantom can see what he wants. you aint got shit on me you fuckin hacker, get l ost with your flaming on forums im not even allowed on. oh and btw, isnt your char currently banned? noob..

Hope this guy is lying cause this doesnt look any good for Mahina.

HmmmNotCool

[quote][quote]Actually, I paid argentino 400 usd for his account, and then you went and hacked it and stole it...but I'm talking to mahina and hercules..I'll have it back in no time, and if i don't, i've already chargedback my paypal on k2 for 120 usd on that account so it will be terminated (course mahina will most likely reverse that when i cancel it when i get my warrior back from your scamming ass). Feel free to look at the forums down there, I used to sell items yes.. I stopped for a long time, for mahina; and went legit. Now as for this hacker "diewithmykiss" fuck you man. I paid 400 usd for that account and you just steal it? K2 has been informed. Now i've already blocked you on msn, stop wasting my time.

Dude, I don't care what phantom sees.. It's the truth. If this game turns its back on me, I'll turn mine right back on them again and I'll ruin it, I'll hand out +8 cs's everywhere i fuckin look. Notice how many II +8's are on the server Ares lately? hahaha... You already said you hacked me, and you'll be banned for that too. I'm already banned from this forum..my friend is posting what i say on msn; lol. i got banned for selling hte first time around, i dont give a fuck. I've been perm banned from the game 3 times, devery time unbanned, ive been unbanned from KO forums after selling and APPARENTLY i duped which i didnt, ive been unbanned from koranking forums, i got friends everywhere..phantom can see what he wants. you aint got shit on me you fuckin hacker, get l ost with your flaming on forums im not even allowed on. oh and btw, isnt your char currently banned? noob..

Hope this guy is lying cause this doesnt look any good for Mahina.
    +1

and it turns out he's not lying. She restored the account for him 30 mins ago. Great eh?

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_
    I already admitted in your link up top to the ACTUAL KE forums that I am going to start sellin again, including in manes (+8's) if I dont get my warrior back. *So now you just look like a retard posting the same thing as you posted in a forum where i said IN FRONT OF GM'S AND K2 MODERATORS that I was sellin them again. sooooooooo that appears to be all yo ugot, when i got chat logs showin you hacked me... and you just said and i quote "how did i hack you? explain."

So now you're trying to deny this or something? you're a lying joke and you're obviously THE worst hacker ever, you wont have the char for a day.

EDIT "[01:36:01 PM] Growin' pain: i had email and SQ changed"

EDIT #2, I found this in logs too *
    [06:26:53 PM] Growin' pain: so i took it
    [06:26:54 PM] Growin' pain: haha
    Guess my first ban, you didnt like LoveMuffin. I warned everyone of you selling items. You get what you sow my sad little friend.

Ive done my homework. I guess I shouldnt be posting here, but sigh, it just pains me to know that you've suffered. That you've actually lost out. Im not trying to get in the middle of anyone's business here but guess there is a reason why I dont have access to the DB. There would be some havok that would be wreaked upon cheaters. Thats ok. Im a patient person. My time will come. All in due time.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveMuffin_
    I already admitted in your link up top to the ACTUAL KE forums that I am going to start sellin again, including in manes (+8's) if I dont get my warrior back. *So now you just look like a retard posting the same thing as you posted in a forum where i said IN FRONT OF GM'S AND K2 MODERATORS that I was sellin them again. sooooooooo that appears to be all yo ugot, when i got chat logs showin you hacked me... and you just said and i quote "how did i hack you? explain."

So now you're trying to deny this or something? you're a lying joke and you're obviously THE worst hacker ever, you wont have the char for a day.

EDIT "[01:36:01 PM] Growin' pain: i had email and SQ changed"

EDIT #2, I found this in logs too *
    [06:26:53 PM] Growin' pain: so i took it
    [06:26:54 PM] Growin' pain: haha
    Guess my first ban, you didnt like LoveMuffin. I warned everyone of you selling items. You get what you sow my sad little friend.

Ive done my homework. I guess I shouldnt be posting here, but sigh, it just pains me to know that you've suffered. That you've actually lost out. Im not trying to get in the middle of anyone's business here but guess there is a reason why I dont have access to the DB. There would be some havok that would be wreaked upon cheaters. Thats ok. Im a patient person. My time will come. All in due time.[/b]

Mahina gave him the account back. MY ACCOUNT. Infinate...you gotta be ablee to help me.

too bad that your obviously a liar because...
    #1 the original MK was obviously NOT that great at speaking english... and
    #2. It was never your account, because you are not MK. as we can tell...

you go from first saying how you took back MK's account for him, to being MK.

Identity Crisis <3

btw, if you were the real MK, you wouldn't have renamed MK to asianpopper.
    you would have liked to keep the legendary name that you supposedly built.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast