Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you said in this topic it was argentinos account..and he took it...since when is it YOUR account? infinite his IP ...
Page: 6

LoveMuffin_

you said in this topic it was argentinos account..and he took it...since when is it YOUR account?

infinite his IP showed up the first time ever 3 days ago, mine been on since january...thats why mahina gave it to me

now that i have my acct, im not selling items. iw as only going to if k2 turned their back on me

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_
    you said in this topic it was argentinos account..and he took it...since when is it YOUR account?
    SINCE I AM ARGINTIN0

Originally posted by aeron
    too bad that your obviously a liar because...
    #1 the original MK was obviously NOT that great at speaking english... and *
    #2. It was never your account, because you are not MK. as we can tell...

you go from first saying how you took back MK's account for him, to being MK.

Identity Crisis <3

btw, if you were the real MK, you wouldn't have renamed MK to asianpopper.
    you would have liked to keep the legendary name that you supposedly built.

as i stated, argentin0 wasn't very fluent in english.

LoveMuffin_

as aeron said, argentino can barely speak english..anyone who knows him knows this, including you. he wouldnt be happy knowing you're trying to steal his old account from me

PS It's "argEntino" not "argIntino" you cant even spell your OWN name right?? come on... we all know you're ChrisOwnsYou.

LoveMuffin_

well you seem to not have a reply now that we've caught you lying yet again..Mahina clearly made the right choice, you're nothing but a scammer.. Go tell you lawyer mom to sue us all; im headin to bed...My friend whos been posting on this acct for me (seeing as im still banned from 10 months ago) and aeron can fill in for me. i got work in the morning; night all.

well you seem to not have a reply now that we've caught you lying yet again..Mahina clearly made the right choice, you're nothing but a scammer.. Go tell you lawyer mom to sue us all; im headin to bed...My friend whos been posting on this acct for me (seeing as im still banned from 10 months ago) and aeron can fill in for me. *i got work in the morning; night all.
    <3
    MONSTERKILL likes this.

HmmmNotCool

well you seem to not have a reply now that we've caught you lying yet again..Mahina clearly made the right choice, you're nothing but a scammer.. Go tell you lawyer mom to sue us all; im headin to bed...My friend whos been posting on this acct for me (seeing as im still banned from 10 months ago) and aeron can fill in for me. *i got work in the morning; night all.
    my comp shut down. And when she's ruffling through the Job section of Miami Herald, we'll see who made the right choice.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeron)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeron
    too bad that your obviously a liar because...
    #1 the original MK was obviously NOT that great at speaking english... and *
    #2. It was never your account, because you are not MK. as we can tell...

you go from first saying how you took back MK's account for him, to being MK.

Identity Crisis <3

btw, if you were the real MK, you wouldn't have renamed MK to asianpopper.
    you would have liked to keep the legendary name that you supposedly built.

as i stated, argentin0 wasn't very fluent in english.[/b]

It so happens that everyone hates you but some guy who just registered agrees with everything you say? GG

Muffin has brought up a point..Mahina will be banned for telling him that you lived in florida??? Argentino is named that because he lives in ARGENTINA he speaks spanish, and barely english...how the FUCK are you from argentina AND florida??

check my register date aswell, almost 30 days prior to this.

i find it funny how everyone just made new accounts on ko4life just to argue about this :rollseyes:

PS: hi aeron

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron
    Muffin has brought up a point..Mahina will be banned for telling him that you lived in florida??? Argentino is named that because he lives in ARGENTINA he speaks spanish, and barely english...how the FUCK are you from argentina AND florida??

check my register date aswell, almost 30 days prior to this.
    Todd, stfu. Me and him share this ko4life account, kk? And she didn't just say the state, she said the city, GG, owned, fired.

selam :P

LoveMuffin_

2 things noob.

1) she lives in cali,
    2) a mod should change this thread to chrisowns just got fucking PWND

Infinitemadness

Well Argentino I know is from Argentina. And yeah on vent hardly anyone can barely understand him. I knew people in the clan UNIQUE, even pk'd with them. I know people.

so you have to agree THERE IS NO CHANCE ARGENTINO SPOKE FLUENT ENGLISH LIKE THIS IMPOSTER!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast