Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Infinitemadness Well Argentino I know is from Argentina. And yeah on vent hardly anyone can barely understand ...
Page: 7

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Well Argentino I know is from Argentina. And yeah on vent hardly anyone can barely understand him. I knew people in the clan UNIQUE, even pk'd with them. I know people.

Infinate, we share KO4life accounts. Mahina is being currupt and maybe you can help him? His account is being taken by some fag who cant even combo and uses hp gear to PK, comon you're going to let a level 70 char go to waste?

infinite i got hacked on xig before so read your pms cuz i could use the help

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron
    so you have to agree THERE IS NO CHANCE ARGENTINO SPOKE FLUENT ENGLISH LIKE THIS IMPOSTER!
    CAN YOU FUCKING READ YOU STUPID KUNT? WE SHARE KO4LIFE ACCOUNTS.

thanatos

i still dont see why mahina has to hand out private information and/or help a player when the account could be verified by 2 persons , account should be terminated and mahina should be fired for giving especial treatment to a player violating the TOS , and still supporting the purchase of accounts wich is another violation of TOS

YOU CREATED THAT ACCOUNT TODAY, AND HES IN BED BECAUSE HE LIVES IN ARGENTINA YOU DUMB SHIT! LOOK AT YOUR JOINED DATE HOW CAN YOU SHARE IT

oh and btw, argentino has a forum account name here if i'm not mistaken actually named MONSTERKILL

so pray tell what would be the use of sharing your account?

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by thanatos
    i still dont see why mahina has to hand out private information and/or help a player when the account could be verified by 2 persons , account should be terminated and mahina should be fired for giving especial treatment to a player violating the TOS , and still supporting the purchase of accounts with is another violation of TOS
    Oh, don't worry. My mom's a laywer. She's loosing her job. I just wanna let people know. Even if K2 decides not to fire her, I can sue for using work tools as a way to gain personal infomation and distributing it out to people without my concent.

Infinitemadness

Let me say this here. Mahina works at K2. I dont. There is nothing I can say or do to influence someone who holds a higher position then me. Thats like walking up to your boss and going, I just gave away half the store because you told other people no. Your not gonn' doit...anyhow. For those that are hacked. This isnt the real infinitemadness, I just play one on TV.

LoveMuffin_

YOU CREATED THAT ACCOUNT TODAY, AND HES IN BED BECAUSE HE LIVES IN ARGENTINA YOU DUMB SHIT! LOOK AT YOUR JOINED DATE HOW CAN YOU SHARE IT *

oh and btw, argentino has a forum account name here if i'm not mistaken actually named MONSTERKILL *

so pray tell what would be the use of sharing your account?
    Dude, you got fucking pwnd sit the fuck down and behave like a good little boy

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    i still dont see why mahina has to hand out private information and/or help a player when the account could be verified by 2 persons , account should be terminated and mahina should be fired for giving especial treatment to a player violating the TOS , and still supporting the purchase of accounts with is another violation of TOS
    Oh, don't worry. My mom's a laywer. She's loosing her job. I just wanna let people know. Even if K2 decides not to fire her, I can sue for using work tools as a way to gain personal infomation and distributing it out to people without my concent.[/b]
    the popcorn just started poppin baby WOOT

this guy cant verify it, todd bought the character in january, and he can verify every purchase and only his IP since then...this guy's ip only appears 3 days ago for the first time when he lost his acct..hes just a hacker

LoveMuffin_

actually in the ToS it says Muffin has the right to know where the hacker/intruder is coming from. They tell it to every person who is hacked. Try reading it for once seeing as you quote it so much.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Let me say this here. Mahina works at K2. I dont. There is nothing I can say or do to influence someone who holds a higher position then me. Thats like walking up to your boss and going, I just gave away half the store because you told other people no. Your not gonn' doit...anyhow. For those that are hacked. This isnt the real infinitemadness, I just play one on TV.
    Maybe you should talk some sence into her before this turns into a legal battle. By tomarrow morning if things aren't the way there were 2 hours ago. I'm going full force with legal actions. Think i'm kidding? Watch me. Using work tools to gain personal info about me is one thing, but to give it out without ym concent is a BIG nono

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_
    actually in the ToS it says Muffin has the right to know where the hacker/intruder is coming from. *They tell it to every person who is hacked. *Try reading it for once seeing as you quote it so much.
    Quote it plz.

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_
    actually in the ToS it says Muffin has the right to know where the hacker/intruder is coming from. *They tell it to every person who is hacked. *Try reading it for once seeing as you quote it so much.
    haha you read that?

its too long so im never going near it h43r:

LoveMuffin_

Quote:

YOU CREATED THAT ACCOUNT TODAY, AND HES IN BED BECAUSE HE LIVES IN ARGENTINA YOU DUMB SHIT! LOOK AT YOUR JOINED DATE HOW CAN YOU SHARE IT *

oh and btw, argentino has a forum account name here if i'm not mistaken actually named MONSTERKILL *

so pray tell what would be the use of sharing your account? *

Dude, you got fucking pwnd sit the fuck down and behave like a good little boy

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast