Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT 7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. ...
Page: 8

thanatos

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.

The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    i still dont see why mahina has to hand out private information and/or help a player when the account could be verified by 2 persons , account should be terminated and mahina should be fired for giving especial treatment to a player violating the TOS , and still supporting the purchase of accounts with is another violation of TOS
    Oh, don't worry. My mom's a laywer. She's loosing her job. I just wanna let people know. Even if K2 decides not to fire her, I can sue for using work tools as a way to gain personal infomation and distributing it out to people without my concent.[/b]
    so by saying "My mom's a laywer. She's loosing her job." means that your mother is a perfect role model for you eh?
    i mean after all she's the one whos gonna be in the Miami Herald, because she lives there, mahina doesn't, you dumbshit. ^_^

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_

Quote:

YOU CREATED THAT ACCOUNT TODAY, AND HES IN BED BECAUSE HE LIVES IN ARGENTINA YOU DUMB SHIT! LOOK AT YOUR JOINED DATE HOW CAN YOU SHARE IT *

oh and btw, argentino has a forum account name here if i'm not mistaken actually named MONSTERKILL *

so pray tell what would be the use of sharing your account? *

Dude, you got fucking pwnd sit the fuck down and behave like a good little boy
    When I asked him if he had a ko4life liek kaccount he goes...."what's ko4life?" So we made one today. God you're retarded.

in case you didnt realize, you're now the laughing stock of this forum, among others that have been given a link to this thread. You've been caught lying about BEING argentino, lying about SHARING AN ACCOUNT with him, lying about EVERYTHING. Good luck getting help from anyone, they'll laugh in your face. gl hf bb.

LoveMuffin_

Originally posted by aeron+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeron)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos

i still dont see why mahina has to hand out private information and/or help a player when the account could be verified by 2 persons , account should be terminated and mahina should be fired for giving especial treatment to a player violating the TOS , and still supporting the purchase of accounts with is another violation of TOS

Oh, don't worry. My mom's a laywer. She's loosing her job. I just wanna let people know. Even if K2 decides not to fire her, I can sue for using work tools as a way to gain personal infomation and distributing it out to people without my concent.
    so by saying "My mom's a laywer. She's loosing her job." means that your mother is a perfect role model for you eh?
    i mean after all she's the one whos gonna be in the Miami Herald, because she lives there, mahina doesn't, you dumbshit. ^_^[/b]
    you got assraped yet again go find another hobby besides hacking ppl :P seeing as you suck at that.

o wait i forgot you suck at life to, such a shame

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    Let me say this here. Mahina works at K2. I dont. There is nothing I can say or do to influence someone who holds a higher position then me. Thats like walking up to your boss and going, I just gave away half the store because you told other people no. Your not gonn' doit...anyhow. For those that are hacked. This isnt the real infinitemadness, I just play one on TV.
    Maybe you should talk some sence into her before this turns into a legal battle. By tomarrow morning if things aren't the way there were 2 hours ago. I'm going full force with legal actions. Think i'm kidding? Watch me. Using work tools to gain personal info about me is one thing, but to give it out without ym concent is a BIG nono[/b]
    I have prepared a statement. Please take a copy of the TOS to your lawyer. There is no legal battle here kind sir. Im not siding with him, Im not siding with you. Im not siding with anyone. But by your actions, you find it that your feeling threatened by this. By all means, please contact any lawyer that you choose. Im sorry if you find my comments to be light-hearted. But this is something that is out of my hands, so nothing I can do nor say to contribute for anyone's benefit but my own. Im a neutral party in this. Good luck to the both of you.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron
    in case you didnt realize, you're now the laughing stock of this forum, among others that have been given a link to this thread. *You've been caught lying about BEING argentino, lying about SHARING AN ACCOUNT with him, lying about EVERYTHING. *Good luck getting help from anyone, they'll laugh in your face. *gl hf bb.
    Todd, you tried to say you sell shit to people then 2 WELL respected players (mychris and shifty) cought you in a lie. Notice how you didn't resond to them rofl

<!--QuoteBegin-aeron
    in case you didnt realize, you're now the laughing stock of this forum, among others that have been given a link to this thread. *You've been caught lying about BEING argentino, lying about SHARING AN ACCOUNT with him, lying about EVERYTHING. *Good luck getting help from anyone, they'll laugh in your face. *gl hf bb.
    Todd, you tried to say you sell shit to people then 2 WELL respected players (mychris and shifty) cought you in a lie. Notice how you didn't resond to them rofl[/b]
    btw i'm not todd, another misconception of your fragile infant mind.

Nice change of subject , lol

Originally posted by 187
    Nice change of subject , lol
    he's changing topics because he realizes that his e-penis has begun to shift inward due to his constant being caught in lies, thus creating an e-vagina ^_^

thanatos

infinite , so whats this all about ?

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

10. PRIVACY

(a) The personal information you provide us during registration is used for our internal purposes only. The Company uses the information The Company collected to learn what you like in order to improve the Service. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you, The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval.

lies? like the rest of all k2s mess ups?

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

Let me say this here. Mahina works at K2. I dont. There is nothing I can say or do to influence someone who holds a higher position then me. Thats like walking up to your boss and going, I just gave away half the store because you told other people no. Your not gonn' doit...anyhow. For those that are hacked. This isnt the real infinitemadness, I just play one on TV.

Maybe you should talk some sence into her before this turns into a legal battle. By tomarrow morning if things aren't the way there were 2 hours ago. I'm going full force with legal actions. Think i'm kidding? Watch me. Using work tools to gain personal info about me is one thing, but to give it out without ym concent is a BIG nono
    I have prepared a statement. Please take a copy of the TOS to your lawyer. There is no legal battle here kind sir. Im not siding with him, Im not siding with you. Im not siding with anyone. But by your actions, you find it that your feeling threatened by this. By all means, please contact any lawyer that you choose. Im sorry if you find my comments to be light-hearted. But this is something that is out of my hands, so nothing I can do nor say to contribute for anyone's benefit but my own. Im a neutral party in this. Good luck to the both of you.[/b]
    Infinate you're wrong my man.

10. PRIVACY

(a) The personal information you provide us during registration is used for our internal purposes only. The Company uses the information The Company collected to learn what you like in order to improve the Service. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by you, The Company will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your approval.

That's grounds for termination of employment. If not, legal issues.

dude, state isn't personal, streetname phone number and other things are, state is a generalization.

or at least in my opinion, and ToS are subject to change upon companies discretion and its employees.

LoveMuffin_

This will be my final post on this topic for tonight, for one i did NOT sell to Nychris, I also in turn asked him to come post here on this topic. The only time i did buisness w/ him was when i traded him some +8 rouge shell for a level 61 rouge Since his got wiped. and if you also noticed Nychris also made a follow up post stating that i was NOT a scammer and that i was a trustworthy person.

This is my final post for tonight i wish you all a fair sleep and that Chrisowns would go die tyvm and have a nice night

P.S. she didnt tell Muffin YOUR information, she said "the last person that loggin in for the past 3 days lived in jacksonville florida." you admitted to muffin you lived in miami and wer ein jacksonville, she did not say any names.

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron
    dude, state isn't personal, streetname phone number and other things are, state is a generalization.
    State and city. Plus according to
    10. PRIVACY

Where I live is kinda personal

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast