Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The information that was told was more than likely pulled from your IP addy , not your signup info ....
Page: 9

The information that was told was more than likely pulled from your IP addy , not your signup info .

do you know how many Chris McDouches live in Florida? you being amongst how many millions?

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by 187
    The information that was told was more than likely pulled from your IP addy , not your signup info .
    They ask for ur state when u sign up >.<

Plus she used a program to get my ip, from my ip she got my city, state.

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_

P.S. she didnt tell Muffin YOUR information, she said "the last person that loggin in for the past 3 days lived in jacksonville florida." *you admitted to muffin you lived in miami and wer ein jacksonville, she did not say any names.
    btw anyone can get your IP even by simply sending a file to and from eachother...

Isnt that what there suppose to do when investigating ? They look at the IPS and due to that it seems there was a decision made, true enough Muffin may have gotten the worlds fatest K2 CS , nevertheless ffom everything said it really seems your full of shit , my OPINION tho

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by 187
    Isnt that what there suppose to do when investigating ? They look at the IPS and due to that it seems there was a decision made, true enough Muffin may have gotten the worlds fatest K2 CS , nevertheless ffom everything said it really seems your full of shit , my OPINION tho
    She gave my city, state to LoveMuffin. He is the public.

She said it was accessed from jacksonville...you said yo ulive in miami, you told muffin you were at your dads in jacksonville, therefor she gave out where the Ip was from..not your actual information you signed up with you freely gave up that you were in miami.

btw ToS are subject to change upon companies discretion and its employees. meaning that if she felt it was necessary to disclose that information
    she was in the right. and by installing KO you agreed to that rule.

damn, someone should refer me to work for k2 XD

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron
    She said it was accessed from jacksonville...you said yo ulive in miami, you told muffin you were at your dads in jacksonville, therefor she gave out where the Ip was from..not your actual information you signed up with you freely gave up that you were in miami.

btw ToS are subject to change upon companies discretion and its employees. meaning that if she felt it was necessary to disclose that information
    she was in the right. and by installing KO you agreed to that rule.

damn, someone should refer me to work for k2 XD
    I said I lived in Miami cuz i didnt want you know where I lived, yet she told you.

Also, if ToS changes they MUST informed the customers and makign them sign the new ToS

/idiot.

true, but you falsified the information given by disclosing that you were from miami, thus making the information invalid anyway.

and don't bs that your not from miami because you just said that your mother was looking through the miami herald for a job, gg gtfo bb.

HmmmNotCool

true, but you falsified the information given by disclosing that you were from miami, thus making the information invalid anyway.

and don't bs that your not from miami because you just said that your mother was looking through the miami herald for a job, gg gtfo bb.
    When I signed up I said I was from Jacksonville.

horse shit. obviously because if im not mistaken, until you said that, you SWORE you were argentino, who is from argentina, make up your fucking mind.

HmmmNotCool

horse shit. obviously because if im not mistaken, until you said that, you SWORE you were argentino, who is from argentina, make up your fucking mind.
    didnt i say we shared this ko4life account? are you that retarded?

Originally posted by HmmmNotCool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HmmmNotCool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeron
    didnt i say we shared this ko4life account? are you that retarded?[/b]
    the we obviously being your split-personality disorder, or the sleeping argentino?

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by aeron+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeron)</div>
    Originally posted by HmmmNotCool@
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeron

didnt i say we shared this ko4life account? are you that retarded?
    the we obviously being your split-personality disorder, or the sleeping argentino?[/b]
    2 people on one account would obvioulsy be slipt personality. God you're so fucking stupid.

how is there two people on the account, when argentino is sleeping eh? we'll prove this one, if mods can...kindly check the ip from which the retardation leakage is coming from...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast