Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I will get flamed by alot and also alot will back me on this. The new ice % is ...
Page: 1

Havoc2

Well, I will get flamed by alot and also alot will back me on this. The new ice % is outrageous.. the only way to avoid ice is with ice pots, which I don't even bother to use anymore. Every single ice nova / 45, I get iced by it. Even with duel WE its consant, If k2 honestly tried to make uniques more unique then why force players to make +3's to avoid getting iced by a level 45 mage. In wars when I play a priest we cure ice about 20 times as much as we cure debuffs, on all classes. It does seem that warriors are effected more by ice than rouges / priests and I either want to know why or why they don't get slowed. With 80 GR pot on I push over 150 Glacier Resistance and still get iced 90 - 95% of the time. I'm not here to complain I'm here asking for a change in the ice percentage. Legcut and Scream are no longer effective it seems, yet an ice mage can hit us with a level 22 spell and stop us on the spot, and chances are priests wont spam cure us sense most mages can hit us with 2 ice spells and we are slowed for 20 - 25 seconds, which is pathetic.

I have not been able to lower the % of ice with glacier resistance making the GR pots useless and I vote a change on ice % or remove ice pots from the game. Because, all the ice pots do is give warriors false security at this point. I know you want to flame me mages but I'm asking you not to just for the sake of this thread you can post your opinions, I won't argue, I like the ice sometimes too but its sad now, I just town when I get iced because immediatly after ice I get ganged by 5 other people. I no longer get the chance to fight back. And priests, don't flame me either please because you carry free cures, and rouges, you get iced 25% of the time while warriors get it 95% of the time, and you as well carry cures. I'm not asking for a cure for warriors, just lower the ice rate %.

If you agree with me, post that you agree and your opinion on the ice rate.
    Again, no flames.

rephlex

true

glacier talia doesn't help one bit either

seems like blizzard has a huuuuge slowrate, really fucked that any lvl 45 ice mage can slow a warrior with 200+ gr.

same with scream / leg cut

Hey cutie Senior Member

Agreed it is ridiculiously high since new patch

But i guess it gives mages some advantage solo i guess :P

I_JuST_OwNed_U

im an ice mage only for this reason xD its like how lightning mage was than, and i was light mage than...maybe they should change how long u get slowed, it does seem a bit long, maybe like 5seconds would do fine xD

Havoc2

im an ice mage only for this reason xD its like how lightning mage was than, and i was light mage than...maybe they should change how long u get slowed, it does seem a bit long, maybe like 5seconds would do fine xD[/b]
    Baba, problem with that is, even chill stops us. How many times can you hit me with chill in 5 seconds? :P

rephlex

same with scream / leg cut[/b]

to be honest, i haven't noticed an increase in my legcut whatsoever

not going to mention scream, really don't bother because it honestly never works

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yeah ur right, i can spam chill damn fast :S ice is overpowered atm, all i can say is i love it XD but big disadvantage to others ofc.

ILoveYouToo

Fucking legcut owns my soul.

i do think its good legcut slow % has got up..
    now i can catch all idiot rogues trying to run away :mellow:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

legcut only works if you are turk........
    legcut = 100 ON me
    my legcut = 20-30% ........
    scream..... i cant remember last time it worked.

ffs ice mages can slow people with lvl 42 blade with fking high sucess rate.

Knoisy

Gollum is right
    it seems that every turkish mage that ices me succeeds to slow but when I use it , it just doesnt work :S

hansen

ice rate is very hight but due to my experience these glacier potions are sometimes useful otherwise ur slowed all the time, and 15sec is fcking long time

ps. HAVOC NINJA LOOT PLS h34r:

KalaBunga Senior Member

i like my ice atm.

i see 4-6 people comming on me , i nova the shit ouf ot em wiht my 3 nova's then the one that does not get slow i kill him wiht blade before the ohters cahted up wiht he

Hostibus

agreed - its fine if some lets say 75+ mage got high ( like 60% ) slow rate but cmon ... every freakin noob 60 (or even less...) mage can slow anyone with his crappy skills... retarded

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast